Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Zinc Citrate, 50 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Zinc citrate is the most effective regarding the absorbability from the gut into the blood. It is vital for skin, immunity, red cells, and connective tissues. It is gentle and tolerable. No notable side effects. It is thought that Zinc, along with Calcium and Magnesium, can overcome osteoporosis and osteopenia because of the synergism between these elements that potentiate the targeted effects and minimizes the adverse effects such as constipation. Zinc is aphrodisiac and is found naturally in marine foods. Size and baking are safe and practical. This product is perfect, especially in terms of price. I strongly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Zinc is an essential mineral that your body does not make on its own. It aids growth, DNA synthesis, immune function and more. Zinc and Vitamin C supplements are essential for helping build your immune system to assist in fighting against the covid-19 virus. It has definitely kept me going so far. With 50mg being offered the body will be ready to help fight against any colds or related viruses.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I take this along with vitamin D3K2, once a day after lunch. This is just the right daily dose, for me so far. I take this bcs our body can't naturally produce zinc and we should get it thru food or supplement. It really helps in supporting our immune system and works well with D3K2. This is one of the essential vitamins we need during the pandemic. The tablet size isn't too big but not too small

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Wow...this is a very good 21th Century product. I use this zinc as part of the QUATRRO formula, which are 4 vitamins that maintain and increase my immune system to deal with the Covid-19 virus. I highly recommend this product. The price and quality of this product is very good.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

This is fantastic for everything, price, delivery time, size of the tablet, content of zinc and a little bit of our most needed calcium. I am now taking zinc everyday since covid19 started and I truly believe it is one of the most important immune system boosters for flu and respiratory system. I take it together with vitamin A, B complex, C and D. I only take K from green leaves as I would like to receive vitamin K from plants only. Hope this helps and may all you be healthy and safe from Covid-19. Zinc citrate is the better option and easily retained in the body, keeping it in our systems and allowing it to do what it needs to do to help our bodies thrive. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month now and I'm already noticing improvements in my mood, health and well-being. The energy is back and I'm finally getting an exercise routine going again. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve their health...it's a must!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this vitamin is excellent for those who are looking for a way to improve the quality of their life. It is a natural supplement and doesn't have any of the side effects you might find with other products. I recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their well-being, mood and overall health!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was an avid user of this vitamin for about six months. I noticed a significant improvement in my overall health, mood, and well-being after only a few weeks of taking it. I highly recommend this supplement as it has made me feel better overall due to its positive effects on my body.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is the first time I've seen a review of this product. I bought it and I have to say it did help me out a lot. It has increased my strength, quality of life, mood, immunity and well-being. It is also much cheaper than other supplements on the market.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of weeks now and had great results. I felt an immediate burst of strength and energy, which have continued to persist. The only drawback is that the vitamin is not exactly cheap but it's definitely worth the money considering the results I got!