This product is the best I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Ghee. Smooth and creamy with a very appealing flavour. We use it for Bullet Proof Coffee and the combination with coconut oil is a perfect blend of ingredients resulting in a very moreish latte style coffee. Easily whips up and very palatable. have use the Ghee in cooking as well and it works just a treat. I was a fan of Rice bran oil but select The Ghee more often now. I recently ordered 3 more of the 16oz option because I simply do not want to run out of it

I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improper packaging or flaws in lid-bottle sealing. Leaked butter was frankly visible at the time when the box was opened. I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

Premium and Quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I ordered this ghee, it is a PREMIUM product. I use it for bulletproof coffee and it makes the most delicious popcorn. I've used a number of different brands but nothing I've tried stands up to this one. I'm happy to pay the price for a QUALITY and nutritious product. Get it, you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Also, the vanilla bean ghee smells amazing. Love this line.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best oil ever! The smell and quality are amazing!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed the flavor and texture. Great value as well.

Good Value For Money - Very Fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its a pretty big jar and very fragrant. Used to buy another brand but I prefer this by a mile

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the ghee everyday for my morning coffee. The texture is nice is smooth, with soft butter flavor. Highly recommend!

real gem for cavity

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am fairly believe that if taking both cod liver and Ghee can prevent cavity . It will promote a health environment in your month to prevent cavity/virus growing in your teeth.

Smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made the food taste better.

The Best Butter I Have Ever Tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best butter I have ever tasted! I could eat the whole jar by itself if I wanted to, but I would probably end not feeling so good. This also seems to not only be the most delicious butter I have ever tasted, but also the healthiest and most nutritious butter I have come around. Would DEFINITELY buy again!

1 2