This product is the best I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Ghee. Smooth and creamy with a very appealing flavour. We use it for Bullet Proof Coffee and the combination with coconut oil is a perfect blend of ingredients resulting in a very moreish latte style coffee. Easily whips up and very palatable. have use the Ghee in cooking as well and it works just a treat. I was a fan of Rice bran oil but select The Ghee more often now. I recently ordered 3 more of the 16oz option because I simply do not want to run out of it

I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improper packaging or flaws in lid-bottle sealing. Leaked butter was frankly visible at the time when the box was opened. I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

The Best Butter I Have Ever Tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best butter I have ever tasted! I could eat the whole jar by itself if I wanted to, but I would probably end not feeling so good. This also seems to not only be the most delicious butter I have ever tasted, but also the healthiest and most nutritious butter I have come around. Would DEFINITELY buy again!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tastes wonderful, and is a dream product for those of us that are lactose intolerant. Delicious on toast or for sauteing.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely lovely taste and texture. A staple in my kitchen now

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for my bulletproof coffee. Tastes amazing. I would buy on a regular basis.