This product is the best I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Ghee. Smooth and creamy with a very appealing flavour. We use it for Bullet Proof Coffee and the combination with coconut oil is a perfect blend of ingredients resulting in a very moreish latte style coffee. Easily whips up and very palatable. have use the Ghee in cooking as well and it works just a treat. I was a fan of Rice bran oil but select The Ghee more often now. I recently ordered 3 more of the 16oz option because I simply do not want to run out of it

I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improper packaging or flaws in lid-bottle sealing. Leaked butter was frankly visible at the time when the box was opened. I got greasy hands opening the jars. What a mess!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the ghee everyday for my morning coffee. The texture is nice is smooth, with soft butter flavor. Highly recommend!

real gem for cavity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am fairly believe that if taking both cod liver and Ghee can prevent cavity . It will promote a health environment in your month to prevent cavity/virus growing in your teeth.

Smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made the food taste better.

The Best Butter I Have Ever Tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best butter I have ever tasted! I could eat the whole jar by itself if I wanted to, but I would probably end not feeling so good. This also seems to not only be the most delicious butter I have ever tasted, but also the healthiest and most nutritious butter I have come around. Would DEFINITELY buy again!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tastes wonderful, and is a dream product for those of us that are lactose intolerant. Delicious on toast or for sauteing.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely lovely taste and texture. A staple in my kitchen now

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for my bulletproof coffee. Tastes amazing. I would buy on a regular basis.