Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was my first purchase of these bars. I purchased them to use as laundry detergent because I don't like all the harsh chemicals and the price of detergent. I first used it on my bedsheets and they came out smelling wonderfully clean and had no residue left on them like I was getting with detergents. This stuff smells like the beach house we rent in the summer and is a fantastic soft bar soap. I will definitely repurchase this product and would recommend it to anyone for use as detergent or body soap.

Dense Bubbles and a Clean, Warm Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is just one of a few packs of A La Maison French Milled soaps that I purchased, but this was the one I opened first. The bars are wrapped individually and are a good size- big and thick enough to last awhile, but not as huge as the 8oz monsters that the full sized bars can be, making them unwieldy when you're trying to use them. They lather up thickly, and the scent is very clean and a little bit warm and cozy if that makes sense- plus, the scent isn't prominent after you get out of the shower so it won't interfere with any kind of perfume or scent you wear. The soap itself is clean rinsing but moisturizing- your skin is left clean and soft without that "squeaky" feeling you get when your skin is left over-dried by traditional soap. Love this and will definitely buy again!

Great Value

Posted by mollyjauregui on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

The soap is a good size and lathers well. Does not leave my skin dry.

Like living on the beach

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful soap! I love that it is easy to hold and won’t slip out of my hand compared to the round ones. It leaves my skin clean and soft and makes me look forward to my next shower. And the smell is divine! Mmm!

Excellent soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much! I bought for my

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely non toxic soap

Fresh scent of the beach sea..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply fresh, hydrating, cool...

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. Smell is good.

Good cleaning power, but a bit drying for my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Other than that the value is good.

Good Smell