Natural ingredients but not unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the all natural ingredients in this soap but unfortunately it is not unscented. I'm very allergic to fragrance so I was disappointed with this soap. Not sure what is causing the strong perfumed scent because there are no added scents according to the ingredient list.

NOT unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Despite its label, this soap is definitely NOT unscented. It has a heavy, cloying odor that I found quite unpleasant

A La Maison de Provence

Posted by karishma on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can not find this soap here in West Australia. It is gentle, moisturizing, and I can't smell any perfume in it. Love it!!

Gentle moist soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first encountered this soap while travelling in the USA. For some unknown reason my skin became extremely dry over there. I live in a sub tropical area of Australia and hadn't experienced dry skin like this before. I fell in love with this soap after the first time I used it. It is very gentle and very moist. I honestly cannot smell any perfume in this soap. I have read a couple of previous reviews that stated this soap was highly perfumed but here I am in my bathroom at this moment trying to sense a perfume from my soap, but there's none. On my return to Australia I searched the Internet until I found this soap. I've since had 20 cakes of this soap and I can only say my love of this soap has not waivered. I just ordered and received 28 cakes of what I thought was this soap but instead discovered I've ordered the sea salt A la Maison by mistake. Never mind I will try this and see how it compares.

Excellent French milled pure soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am hypersensitive to fragrance and some chemicals used in some soaps. A La Maison unscented soap is truly unscented and causes me no allergic reaction. What is more, it cleans! It is smooth, sudsy and effective. I could not ask for more.

Great Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soap easy on the hands, good lather, good price.