I love good soap--and this is my favorite by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great price, wonderful fresh fragrance, and creamy suds in hard water--hard to beat. Try it and I will bet you will be ordering multiple packs of these before you know it!

Amongst the best

Posted by smapworld on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and natural

Love the smell of it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love the smell of it and it leaves my skin soft and moisturised after use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use for many months Very good product

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these smaller individually wrapped soaps for my Airbnb rentals - it adds a special touch (upgrade) to my short term rentals for my guest to enjoy.

Sweet Almond soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry skin

Love these soaps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

These soaps are amazing! They foam great, smells like sweet almond, and stay up to 2 months with daily use! Will buy again!

it is lasting moisture soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

A La Maison soap not easy soft . Can use till finish. Even left into a small tiny sheet like paper still not melt at all and clean till totally finish. Small was not strong and last till finish. Do not let my skin dry. I can recommend this is a good soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

good ingredients, a little over-perfumed for my liking as it detracts from the almond oil scent but still quite pleasant

not the best smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

good soap but I thought I would like the smell much more than I do. The smell is just fine, or meh, not more.

1 2