Hands down my favourite soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot praise this soap enough. Absolute dream to use. It smells great and leaves the skin soft. My admiration for it is so big that it's funny. I find myself lounging for it when I'm away, washing my hands other places. I doubt I will buy any other soap for many years. I recommend putting it in a nice soap dispenser. Luxurious!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After washing hands feel very clean but soft. The soap itself doesn't smell so nice and coconutty as I expected, but after washing there's a nice light scent in hands.

Only hand soap I will buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap is by far the best. It doesn't dry out you skin, but leaves it moisturised. I am always washing my hands and have dry skin.. This soap eliminates the need for hand lotion for me.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice

Soft n Silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product... I'm in a Coconut everything phase and this soap is perfect for the bathroom sink.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love the scent. I mostly use it as a body wash, lathers well and lasts long.

Hand soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Okei product. The smell was to intense for me.

does not lather well, smell is not strong enough. Makes a good hand soap, but not a great body soap.

Posted by tidfit on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pure coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a big bottle and usually I love coconut smells. But this doesn't smell nice at all.