not easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only give it a 1 because i couldn't manage to take it. it is one of those pills that goes chalky and dissolves the instant it hits your tongue so its very hard to get down. the one i did get down didn't give much of a kick, which may be good or bad, but could also be because of my tolerance.

Pure, unadulterated caffiene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the cleanest and purest form of caffiene I've taken. Highly recommended, AllMax delivers again on quality. Only around $6 per bottle, the bang for buck is pretty amazing. I use it as a pre workout supplement.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for someone like me who doesn't like coffee but wants the lift of caffeine. My only complaint is that I had to buy a pill cutter to get the smaller 50mg dose I wanted. This dose works perfectly to get me through the late morning slump I used to struggle with. A 100mg pill that could easily be broken in half would be an easier option.

Work exactly what caffeine does.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It just works exactly what caffeine does. The crash a few hours later is very noticeable. I would prefer going back to coffee.

Great caffeine from brand we trust!

Posted by APPLY-10PERCENTOFF-HERE on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want a caffeine pill, I would suggest you look no further. You can't beat this one. It's just a basic pill with a heavy dose of caffeine. The only problem I have with this product, is that the pills are not scored in any way and are thick round discs that can be pretty difficult to snap in half for those times when you just want a mild dose. 200mg can be too much at times. It makes my GYM workouts more energized!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It chase away my sleepy.

best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best price

Great energy strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Caffeine, best one yet. Highly rate the AllMaxNutrition Brand GymGem

make me feel bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Something about it makes my stomach go wrong

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

More energy just one pill