muscle health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent brand, creatine and glutamine and magnesium with whey powder helps to regrow muscle my german shepherd had muscle atrophy as with any aging process, I did a lot of research and came up with this formula. In three months you could feel the muscle regrowing something my vet did not tell me could be done. A word of advise take control of your own health and your pets, do your research.

Effective in increasing workout intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for around a week, I noticed that I was less tired and subsequently more motivated in my workouts. I could push myself harder and longer. I definitely feel this is worth the price. Something I should mention is that after mixing, you should drink it immediately as it seems to settle to the bottom fairly quickly.

Best Bang For Buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

80 serves for $9. Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 5g a serve. There is literally no taste at all, which is great for unflavoured, when you drink it you can feel the granules but that's it. No taste. -1 Star because it doesn't mix well at all, so it get's caught on the side of your cup or at the bottom. But oh well. Great product!

Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good...

Product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would be happy to give you my review but I still didn't get my product.

Mixed Good. Does the job. Great Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Standard Creatine for a good price. Ground very thin so it's mixing very good. I recommend.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for strength and intra cellular water retention. this helps fill the muscle and makes it look fuller, and the obvious benefits of creatine.. including muscle strength and endurance. What makes this product great is it's micronized.. so it absorbs better than just straight mono-hydrate. The cheap price is absolutely worth it!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely recommend this this is an award winning brand and has helped me a lot

Great quality Pure Creatine -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Pure Creatine, Take It 5 grams Per Day , 8 Weeks On , 2 Weeks Off Cycle, I can say to you that this Allmax creatine is Best value and best quality, Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

good creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

to be creapure and micronized is the best thing price is great. i did not feel any stomach problems taking it. their adverts are awsome, saying that they test/analyze every lot, so I wanna beloeve this brand and my next protein will be Allmax, since I guess they are doing a good job in this sometimes nasty industry.

1 2 3