muscle health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent brand, creatine and glutamine and magnesium with whey powder helps to regrow muscle my german shepherd had muscle atrophy as with any aging process, I did a lot of research and came up with this formula. In three months you could feel the muscle regrowing something my vet did not tell me could be done. A word of advise take control of your own health and your pets, do your research.

Effective in increasing workout intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for around a week, I noticed that I was less tired and subsequently more motivated in my workouts. I could push myself harder and longer. I definitely feel this is worth the price. Something I should mention is that after mixing, you should drink it immediately as it seems to settle to the bottom fairly quickly.

Best Bang For Buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

80 serves for $9. Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 5g a serve. There is literally no taste at all, which is great for unflavoured, when you drink it you can feel the granules but that's it. No taste. -1 Star because it doesn't mix well at all, so it get's caught on the side of your cup or at the bottom. But oh well. Great product!

Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good...

Product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would be happy to give you my review but I still didn't get my product.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VERY POTENT...RECOMMEND

Creatine as a metabolic bypass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe I have made a genuine metabolic discovery -at 55 I use creatine to compensate for a very low nitric oxide production. I have a rare haplotype that for some reduces activation of the GCH1 enzyme, a cofactor in the synthesis of tetrahydrobiopterin. This is an endogenous molecule that cannot be replaced by supplements (apart from a synthetic Kuvan). The outcomes differ. For my part, I have low NO as measured by Neogenis test strips. Paradoxically, I also have genes for sprint and athletic muscles. During the perimenopause, I was developing extreme hypertension, and nothing helped. I read about creating restoring mitochondrial function and decided to try 300 mg. Lo and behold, I noticed an immediate elevation in ATP in my brain! Such is the power of creatine - it improves mitochondrial function in all the organs rich in mitochondria. It was wonderful to experience the recovery over months. The blood pressure came down very soon. The whole body felt hydrated and I could swim as if I were young again; hold my breath for a long time, dive and float in almost a magic manner. My tissues healed and my gynecologist found no cysts. Everyone was amazed at how youthful I looked (and I have many serious genetic and metabolic issues). After a few months had to stop and no problems with that. This does not create addiction nor have I had any side effects (other than good mood). Superb quality as far as I can tell. Pity that chronically fatigued individuals don't know about this.

fantastic

Posted by PureSupplements on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its my third order to allmax creatine !

Best Quality & Value Pure Creatine On market -> Read More..

Posted by MISS FITNESS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great results, My brother (a professional bodybuilder) tried many different brands, but trust him this is by far the best results with amazing value.. gives real strength.. He recommended to take 5 grams per day post workout with protein shake or after a meal on non workout day.. 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle.. very important to drink a lot of water through the day, it pulls the water into your muscle cells, which increases protein synthesis.. highly recommended !! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products , For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits.. Just Enter my page ( MISS FITNESS ) Green Link.

Mixed Good. Does the job. Great Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Standard Creatine for a good price. Ground very thin so it's mixing very good. I recommend.

1 2 3