Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tasts really good, I would buy it again!

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It mixes great with 4oz water and 4oz skim milk. I absolutely love the salted caramel taste which is just right - not too sweet. I will purchase the full size in future. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love allmax products, really great quality and value for money! The taste is great! but nothing will ever beat Scitec Nutrition's caramel flavour, it's on a whole new level! But this tastes really good still! Mixability is great also! Definitely worth a purchase in a larger size!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product smells good and tastes great! Very satisfying. It doesn't have this artificial taste or smell like some other popular brands. Also, it not too sweet at all. I enjoyed it. Very good product!

OH. MY. GOD.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I RANDOMLY bought this trial. OH MY GOD this is the BEST protein powder I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE. That popcorn, caramel, amazing taste. What's even better is that I mixed it with WATER and it still tasted amazing. I have NEVER ever found a protein supplement that tasted good with just WATER. I am in shock, I wish I could afford the 2/5 pound version of this. I can never appreciate such amazing taste and value packed into a powder enough. I love you ALLMAX <33

The best taste of protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the trail version of the salted Carmel taste in order to try it and it was the best protein taste I ever drink. It also was very soluble nd easy to prepare.

i am SURPRISED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has that exact salted caramel flavour I crave for when mixed with milk. i mixed more milk with this because i had a feeling it would be sweet, but it's alright and it's worth it to try as a sample size

pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not bad

too sweet 很甜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

很甜,味道很好 taste is good but too much sweet for me

Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not much having caramel tastes