Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

The taste was a nostalgia trip back to the days of "Carnation Instant Breakfast". I love it. My only hesitation is that I'm not sure I want to consume products which contain acesulfame potassium on a very regular basis. I mean, there's some evidence now to show that it is completely safe, but I'm not so sure yet. This powder was good for a try, but will probably not buy a big container of it.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love allmax products, really great quality and value for money! The flavour of vanilla in this product is very basic, and very weak on the standards of protein powder, mixed it with 300ml of water and it only JUST tasted of vanilla.. Mixability was INSANE, no lumps or floaties after 15 seconds of shaking. It did feel quiet thin in the mouth, but that's how you know that the purity is there! If I did purchase again, I would mix it with 200ml and try then If you like basic flavours, allmax really hit this nail on the head!

Good!

Posted by TO SAVE CLICK HERE on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and keeps you full. The macros are spot on. Click on the GREEN link above to save!!

My Most Favorite Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best flavor among all of them. I did repurchase another 20 packs after 1st time I tried. Mixing with almond or walnut milk is highly recommended, great taste!

Great Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

...

goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

great flavour, wish it didn’t had sucralose

Smells very good