Lovely smell and great cleaning

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This spray and wipe cleaner is easy to use on multiple surfaces, cleans great and smells fresh. The scent is light and not overpowering. I was introduced to Attitude cleaning products when a green cleaning company was doing housekeeping at my house. They used this all purpose cleaner to wipe down all surfaces such as stairway railings, tables, high chairs, bathroom vanities, cupboards, etc. I loved the cleaning power and the smell it left behind so I asked what they used! So glad that iherb carries this brand, and grateful for the super fast shipping in case I forget to order ahead and run out! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product-smells nice and it works well for really greasy stuff like kitchen sinks and stove tops. I don't prefer it for surfaces that I am not going to wash with water-like table tops and counter tops. It is 'detergenty' and can leave a filmy feeling-greenshield is better for this. I keep both of these cleaners around.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This all purpose cleaner is superb. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, 2 kinds of hand soap, and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Because natural is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good to believe in the product ingredients used.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleaning power! Best offer to using this [H L. L. - 4 4 1] (no dot no space and hyphen)

Worry free infredients

Posted by laulaukristy on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually use it on dining table and in cooking area. Remove oil very quickly. Leave the surface clean n non-sticky anymore.

Natural product for household cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it cleans well and without harmful ingredients!

Warmly Recommended All Purpose In Spray Bottle

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very good. Leaves kitchen shining clean. I like the natural citrus doft too. It is not at all overwhelming like dofts sometimes can be. I think that Attitude is one to look for when looking for greener cleaning products. Just excellent! Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great product, nice smell.

goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but smells exactly like other product that's non organic. how come?

1 2