Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! Love the smell, and it WORKS! I have had a problem with a stark white shower/tub with gray hard water spots and ring around the tub ever since I quit using the caustic bleach cleaners. I have tried about every safe bathroom cleaner out there with no luck.. Until this cleaner-scrubbed a bit, let it sit a few minutes, rinsed and PRESTO-tub was spotless! Works great for sinks and toliets too..

Very impressed with no headaches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleaning for me use to be a pain because before using products such as these, I would have to take a break to get away from all the chemicals. I'm extremely sensitive to chemicals which made cleaning something I began to procrastinate on. I'm fairly new to Iherb but when I started to search for the highest rated cleaning products, I saw this one and decided I'd go with it. My order, along with several other items, came in the mail 4 days after ordering and everything was packaged very neatly! I was really impressed! As soon as I got it, I decided I would try it out. The smell isn't the greatest, but a major upgrade for me. It also didn't leave me wheezing or with a headache which I love! I let the solution stand for several minutes in my toilet and in the shower, and flushed away as directed. The results were amazing and gave everything a shine. I even used this on the floor! I love this product and for the size, I believe this is a great deal! Thank you Iherb!

Posted by TheNorwegian on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well. Nice smell, not of chemicals and not "perfumy" just of essential oils. Doesn't dry out my hands.

Posted by Tingeling on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was fun and easy cleaning our bathroom with this,the bathroom is very shiny after using this.Nice smell too:))) Will I buy again? YES:))))

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smell is nice, helps the bathroom smell 'clean' but not overpowering. Also really good at dealing with build up from really hard water. This bottle has lasted me a long time too, as I use it once a week on my tiny bathroom and I only need to use a small amount to cut through the build up.

Cleaning makes cleaning the bathroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleaning makes cleaning the bathroom May be excellent detergency flavor

great smell

Posted by RayOfSunshine on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think its the first product for bathroom cleaning which works, is organic and smells nice. And on top it costs peanuts for such a huge bottle. But take into consideration that it is quite mild, most likely it will not manage with terrible old stains (please, dont let your bathrooms get to that condition :)))

Doing it's job!

Posted by HDumas on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few months, and so far I have been enjoying it. I'm glad to be using a product that is healthy for my body, cleans what needs to be cleaned, and leaves the bathroom smelling nice.

OUTSTANDING Bathroom Cleaner

Posted by Sprinkles on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed, and I'm going to continue to buy this product. I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This bathroom spray cleaner is superb. It cleans the shower and sink outstandingly well (I haven't tried it anywhere else yet) and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, 2 kinds of hand soap, and All Purpose Cleaner spray, and love them ALL.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well. Light and natural scent of lime made me enjoy cleaning.