No more mold!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've repurchased this product a few times now. It's been a real game-changer for me. It turned my super mold-prone Japanese shower room into a mold-free place to relax. I just spray it in daily and that, together with normal ventilation, has kept me mold free in three different apartments. The smell can be a bit strong at first, but it fades quickly. I don't know what I'll do if they discontinue this! haha :)

Great product

Posted by TheNorwegian on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleans without the terrible smell.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice

Non-toxic daily shower cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this daily shower cleaner because it is hypoallergenic and it works well. The smell is even okay!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it well

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

waiting for my first baby, i prepared this one to clean bed, bath bowl, and so on for my baby.

very excited!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing!! I'm in South Korea and wanted something low maintenance that I could use to spray on my bathroom walls without having to wipe and clean up afterwards. This has fit the bill so far. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. The smell is alittle strong but I just leave the fan on longer, which seems to help the smell disappear faster. So far so good! I've only used this for five days. Thanks to everyone and their positive reviews :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff!i like this brand

Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So easy now my shower is never dirty and no scrubbing necessary ! Spray it down after showering - smells good and love that it is non toxic. I always repurchase this item.

1 2