rated 1 on ewg skin deep

Posted by 5450241608972888259 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

with all the bad press about sunscreen for babies, I am thrilled with the ATTITUDE sunscreen. It rates 1 on ewg skin deep, which is a must! there are no carcinogens, no fragrance, hypoallergenic and compare to other brands I tried, it works. being all mineral this is a highest quality sunscreen, but even with the zinc, it penetrates well into the skin and does not leave a white film. I highly recommend this sunscreen!

Difficult to apply, sun protection worked well

Posted by 4825612613173816489 on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We really struggled to get this sunscreen spread into the skin. We used the tube in 2 sittings for our family because it slid around A lot. Once applied it did protect us from sunburn. And although it's very cost effective in special, we went through it so quickly. We would use it if we didn't have to buy it, but because we pay the cost we decided to use other natural sunscreen products that are easier to apply.

only bought this once

Posted by angel98 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first thing u will notice is how difficult it is to apply! what is going on! but otherwise the content is great as it's low chemicals n doesn't cause irritation... think the formulation needs a little tweaking to get it to spread better...

Tacky

Posted by 4812971661655936016 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily, but it's very tacky and leaves my combo skin shiny. It doesn't look good on me when I add a mattifying powder. It's a good product, just a pity it's so tacky and shiny. BUT for outdoor activites, it's great, just not a day-to-day product with makeup.

it's ok in this price

Posted by 5362580164963257261 on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's ok in this price

flaky

Posted by 5101192077760291533 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not so great for spreading!