Kid loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Our kid loves to play with the foam and learned to wash his hands thanks to it, and the ingredients are all pure and natural

great new fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using attitude soaps for years and when I saw this new fragrance I had to purchase it for my daughters and they love it! It smell like berries and the foam is just so much fun I love the fact it is natural and it doesn't cause any irritations. And I admit my little ones smell delicious long after bath time is over!

Disappointing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At the price point, I would have expected a product that cleans better. Other than the foam that pumps out of the bottle, this hardly lathers up and needed a few pumps before I could even begin to get the grime off the kids. When used as a shampoo, it seems to just dissolve in water. The unicorn on the bottle and the faint berry scent were my favourite bits of this product.

Smell Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice but the package is not helping to seal careful to avoid leakage.

Not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We wanted to like this product but it foamed up like a hand soap rather than lathered like a shampoo / conditioner. I guess it's because it is also a body wash. Would prefer just a natural kids shampoo / conditioner in one (couldn't find one when ordering).

All in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For us, this one works mainly as just a shower gel. My 3 year old can use it as shampoo too but I atill definately need tk use a detangler afterwards. My 6 year old needs to somewhat empty the whole jar to get remotely any feeling of washing her hair. I would say a good product from 0-3 years old