Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

So glad we ordered this Dish Liquid! A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family and I are so happy with this product. We have sensitive skins and this dish liquid doesn't chafe or dry your hands! We can use it without gloves on to wash the dishes! No strong perfume or fragrance smell. Other store bought detergents always made me sneeze and seemed to trigger my sinus problem, but no effect whatsoever from this little gem! We intend to keep ordering this dish liquid as we are so happy with the way it does the job and also keeps me & my family safe from nasty chemicals.

A little goes a long way

Posted by bardalicious on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very thick consistency. Very effective in removing spoiled milk odors from baby bottles. I usually dilute it with water and soak the teats during the day and just wash them at night.

Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cleans baby’s bottles very well. I like it a lot better than the Pigeon cleaner.

Great Gentle Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only dish soap that doesn't dry out my hands! My husband also has eczema and it doesn't bother him one bit! Please don't stop carrying this.

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SUDSY. QUALITY MATERIAL.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

washes very well.

i love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product , cleans well, lasts long, has no fragrance , EWG gave a high rate advising that its ingredients are non toxic.

like it!

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for washing my sons dishes and cutlery when im in a rush and cant be bothered with the dishwasher. Nicely cleans grease and all types of food. My hands are not irritated at all.