I love it! Fragrance and chemical free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free and so it doesn't give my baby's bottles any smell or taste, and of course free of any chemicals that could harm her. I feel that I am cleaning my baby's bottles really well but without the harmful chemicals. This is my second bottle and I am already ordering another batch of 2 bottles for the future.

Safe detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do dishes by hand so need a good liquid for that. Tried many other dish cleaners but was never happy with the way they cleaned or what they did to my hands then i tried this one. This one is definitely a keeper! Won't be without it.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans well and good ingredients

many bubble, very safe.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

many bubble, checked in EWG, it is an A grade product with very safe and goodingredients.

mm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Safe to use for baby products and thats what is really important!

Posted by diversitta on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is created to be used for Little Ones, hypoallergenic and without Worry-Free Ingredients: free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, which are known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products - that's what I want for my Baby!

صابون رضاعات

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ممتاز ينظف بشكل جيد وبدون رائحه امن لرضاعات الاطفال Excellent cleans well and without the smell and the security of bottles of children

Good dishwashing liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy that finally I found a product that meets my requirements, it is safe to use, all natural ingredients, it cleans very well and the smell is not so strong.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans well, good value for money