Clean Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it for washing my kid milk bottles

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

tried Attitude washing liquid before, believe on their quality. Not yet try

Clean and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free is good. The price is reasonable.

clean very well, but why no refill pack?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bottle washer cleans so well, it would be perfect if they have the refill pack.

Good but more and more expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

price is going up ridiculous ! will not buy any more

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good quality but over priced in my view.

Posted by peacefulhappiness on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good no fragrance

Love this dishwashing liquid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only for bottle cleansing, can also remove light grease of kid's dishes! I sometimes use it for washing my own dishes too!

Reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used for washing my baby milk bottle. Its clean even u used a very small amount. Good n reliable product. I had purchased second times.

1 2