Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good! Gentle yet effective! i have oily clogged skin and i use this every other day. leave on a thin layer for half to one hour and wash off. surprisingly, my blackheads are mostly gone and skin seem renewed as my acne scars have faded tremendously.

Smells incredible, moderate exfoliation, helps with dullness

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally bought this after years of having it in my wish list. It stings a little but my skin is not sensitive. The smell is incredible, like real lavender, I love it. However the first time I used it, it left a double hole in the center of my face! I guess it was an old acne mark that I never noticed. I panicked after that, I had 2 small holes center cheek below the eye. I quickly put some oil on it & the next day it had keratinized, meaning it was gone. This product removed the dull appearance of my skin and made it look radiant, glowing. Of course the effect is very temporary. I'm not sure how often this can be used but I love the packaging, very minimalistic white look perfect on my bathroom counter and I love the smell and the instant glow. So far as exfoliation, I'm not sure. It's not as instant to remove dryness as another brand I use but it seems more potent at removing surface layers. All and all it's a pleasant experience except for the skin holes and I will probably re-purchase when I run out, if only for the real lavender scent. It's a feel-good treatment.

Effective but gentle exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective and smells great. Don't use before you have to go out-leaves your skin slightly red for a while after using it.

a nice gentle peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used some very strong peels over the years, but I dislike the unnatural ingredients and the harshness of the products in general. this is a very gentle peel, but it will soften and smooth the skin w/o all those harsh, synthetic ingredients. it is definitely helping w/ my clogged pores on my nose, and softening some of the fine lines I've developed.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 10 days and my skin looks great. I have been using alpha peels for many years (expensive spa brands) and this one works just as well if not better.

Multi Tasker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fabulous! I finally found a spot treatment as well as a gentle peel. This has worked on my cystic acne better than anything else I've tried. I put a dab on before bed, and the healing is faster with less or no scaring. When used as an all over peel, it does the job without totally drying me out. I don't really feel a lot of tingling as others have mentioned, it probably just depends on the person. A little goes a long way so I'm expecting this is going to last me quite a while.

Works wonders for my acne scars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the only thing that's actually noticeably faded my acne scars! But don't use it too often because your skin's going to become extremely vulnerable to UV. And wear sun screen!

A superb skin brightener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would give this more stars if I could. I use this in the evenings for about 30-60 minutes and the next morning my skin tone is really bright and beautiful. I like the Mychelle peel masks a lot, but this beats the Mychelle brightening apple peel by miles, there is no competition really. The end result is just wow, plus you get so much product for a very reasonable price.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed it. The result is clear when you finish a jar. The skin is smooth, glossy and soft. very nice calming scent of lavender in milk))))

Great product! Be carefull combining it with Retinol A though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Gently exfoliates and cleans up clogged pores. My skin is normal, yet acne prone. I've been using it once a week for about a year now (i also use other exfoliators two to three times a week). Recently I've added an overnight cream with Retinol A to my routine and my skin reacted normally. But several days later when I applied my Abra mask again, I felt my skin burning a bit more then normally. As a result, I got a pretty bad acid burn, my skin was peeling heavily for about a week. Appartenly, some components of this mask reacted with Retinol A. Although, I've been carefully avoiding any products containing glycolic acid and benzoil peroxyde, which are not to be used with Retinol A, this mask haven't raied a suspicion. Be aware ot that, and check carefully what do you combine it with.