it does what it claims it does

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can smell it two rooms away . It does clear up your kids nose. Definitely worth it. I was skeptic but it does work.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bubble bath to wash very clean, smell is pretty good! Already the second bottle and place an order to buy!

The most wonderful product for anytime or with sick kids or adults

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When my kids are congested this bath makes them feel better. It does not contribute to any urinary tract issues, at least not with my children. I love to use it myself when I've had a hard day and need to relax. No home should be without the AUROMASAURUS cold and flu!

No Bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really wanted to like this but it wasnt very bubbly. Plus the bubbles disappeared real quick.

a must have in every home!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 6 kids and when they get sick, a bubble back made for colds & flu help my babies sleep well at night! I use it to and I can't go with out it! I wish that made it in a mega size!

Bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's wonderful

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it feels good to breath all the herbs in this bubble bath mix. very relieving when your kids are sick or feeling sick! its comforting for the little ones and adults too! loved it!

Lots of bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lots of bubbles, not so aromatic I expected, but the kids like it.

So good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells like heaven! It is soo good I could smell the container all day! And it is such a pleasure to be in a steamy bathroom with this filling the air and clearing nose and chest. The kids really loved it too! We just went through it so quickly because they wanted it in every bath. Will repurchase but save for colds and flus. I intend on trying the others from this range also because it was just so nice. Great price and fast shipping from iHerb as well!!

Love This Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids get a bath with this everyday when they’re sick and it really clears up their sinuses and helps them breathe better. So it gets an A+ in my book. Buying my second bottle!!

1 2