Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it to nourish my hands. My hands are extremely dry because I have to wash my hands many times due to my work. It is not sticky and absorbed well! LOVE this very much~~

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using argan oil on my face and I don't have dry skin in the winter when I use it. This trio has a nice combination of fragrances/oils. I have been using the coconut for summer for its cooling properties. I will buy this again when I need more.

Used their Moroccan oil before, this one is nice too

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like all the acure oils!! They are much better than Now Food oil :)

Acure Organics, Aromatherapeutic Moroccan Argan Oils Trio Set, Coconut, Rose, Citrus Ginger, 3.1 fl oz (30 ml) Each

Posted by BaoBei on February 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product of good quality. I have used up 2 bottles and am using the third one. Love it!

Lucky draw

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this on a trial special. For $12 that is an amazing offer! I use all of them for different parts: coconut for hair, orange and ginger for heels and rose for face and body. They smell really good and seem to help a lot as well :)

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's quite light and good for my hair.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scents are mild which is fine. The product is easy to use and does bring down the frizz.

上質のオイル

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

三種類のオイルは皆良い香りです。 センシティブスキンの私でも吹き出物なし。他のオイルプロダクツと混ぜても良いですね。 リピートします!

not great, just a nice fragrance oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought Argan oil suppose to help nourish dry hair too. Pretty much useless for hair for these 3 bottles. Used for more than a month daily, only making my hair less frizzy on application, that's all it does.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use these for multiple purposes. As a facial moisturizer after washing my face, as an all-over body moisturizer after taking a shower, as a leave-in hair treatment to heal seal split ends and add softness, and for softening cuticles and hands during a manicure. Love the pleasant fragrances! Already used up two sets and about to buy my third!

1 2 3 4