Best mask ever

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best organic mask I ever tried. I love it is soapy at the end, it makes feel my skin soft, clean and glowing. I am a 33 years old female, combo skin and with some break outs, it is helping me to control the sebum and helps with blackheads. Please, give it a try.

Best Mask For Blackheads

Posted by Reviewer3017800 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I began using this mask once a week, and switched to every other night. The effect was gradual but amazing! The blackheads that have been on my nose and chin, unmoving after every product promising their disappearance, are finally gone! Those suckers haven't budged in 26 years of living, and now there's no trace of them. This mask is really unique, in that you don't need to use a lot, it spreads really nice and dries amlost immediatly, within the first five minutes, but doesn't tighten or pull. I leave mine on for about 30 minutes just to get a better effect. But it's when you rinse it off that you get the real surprise, it lathers up like a facial wash! It does take some effort to get it off, you're going to be at the sink for a few minutes, but is totally worth it! This mask not only works great, it smells great! I have combination skin and most masks I have tried make my skin dry before it smooths out, this is an automatice smoothness, and no redness, I have really sensative skin. I was very happy with this product and even though it is only 1 oz it lasted me about 3 months using it almost 3 times a week. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.

The best facial mask ever. Simply amazing.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different facial masks in vain: they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing it properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be this good. This cell stimulating facial mask is superior to any other. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other masks, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: French green clay and chlorophyll gently detoxify the skin, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, aloe vera leaf extract soothes, tones, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation and heals, seabuckthorn seed oil, argan oil and shea butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin and control sebum production, chlorella and ubiquinone (CoQ10) stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rose hips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sage and spearmint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I use this cell stimulating mask two times a week and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Wonderful mask with chlorella

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this mask I feel my face smoother, softer, and healthier. And it doesn’t feel uncomfortably tight or itchy as it dries. So and also gently purifies and brightens the skin. Маска оставляет приятные ощущения мягкой и нежной кожи. Заметно очищает и освежает кожу.

really lovely

Posted by 5094596511930124667 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love it! feels luxurious and consistency is so nice, like mousse :) after washing it with water, mask starts to lather, so cool :) leaves my skin really bright

Great mask

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mask is lovely. One of the best I've used. Seems to even complexion, leave my skin feeling soft, and in combination with Acure's facial scrub, my blackheads that I've been struggling with for over 10 years seem to be diminishing. Removed a star for tiny packaging, because this tube ir ridiculously small, and product is quickly used up.. I use it twice a week.

Does nothing for my skin

Posted by lusilje on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, this does nothing for my skin at all, except making it a little bit red. My skin is sensitive/combination, and even though the ingredient list sonunds awesome (!), I would not recommend this to someone with sensitive skin (maybe not to anyone) since it made my face itch and the grains are far to coarse in my opinion.

Far too dryingt

Posted by aislinn on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is far too drying for my ultra sensitive skin. Broke me out the next day from the dehydration.

Red Irritated Skin

Posted by Reviewer1195894 on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask is not good for sensitive skin. My skin is raw and irritated. It looks like I have chemical burn from using something too strong. This should not be for all skin types.

Okay mask

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask is okay. Nothing miraculous. Good for just a casual mask.