Terrible reaction((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the second use was some terrible allergic reaction on my face - swollen eyes, face swollen and red. Had to go to the doctor and injections.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had great expectations after reading all the reviews and tried this product for three months but I gave up. It irritates my not sensitive skin and after using right on the next day I see small acne all over my face.

Too gritty for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm otherwise a fan of Acure products but this one was really too coarse for sensitive skin. Even if I applied a little to my face, and scrubbed it minimally, I felt very raw after the wash. I stopped using it after giving it a try three times. I don't think it helped with my whiteheads or smoothening of my skin either. I really don't recommend this.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

total disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a very grainy texture, it seemed like most of it always fell out of my hands and in to the shower. There are much better, natural, more effective brands out there. Acure has been all hype for me.

Not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The beads are too rough. It makes me heart when using. Generally, I'l not recommend for using with your face but for you body is ok.

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too strong but don't have any effects

Skin rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I applied this for two times on my face and upper arms , with in two days I developed the worst rages ever on my arms and I am taking antibiotics to get the clear skin back..

this is no good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

particles too coarse, very painful when scrub again my face. threw away after 2 tries.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin reacted to this product not good for sensitive skin.

1 2