NOT BAD

Posted by SilviaSesma on June 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but I still prefer my beloved Alba Botanica's scrub since it's bigger, more affordable, contains salicylic acid and it has a gel like texture whereas this is quite dry and thick unless you mix it with water.

Can't stand the smell!!

Posted by greece2 on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find it very effective, although a bit drying. The smell is horrible. I decided to use it on my body, mostly legs ...far away from my nose!

not for sensitive skin

Posted by katsain on May 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have oily or otherwise "strong" skin, this is a product for you. But if you have sensitive skin, this is too harsh. It has sandy substanse, which almost peeled my skin off. Smell is quite strange, a bit sea-ish. I use it as body scrub.

Irritates my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

It irritates and dry out my face.. I have sensitivie combination skin with dry cheeks .. unfortunately it doesn't suit me.

Too rough and hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells like seaweed, the scrubs are too rough and hard for my face, so i use it as a body scrub only.

too rough

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

grains are too rough for the face and better suited to the body, where I have been using it instead. I'm not a fan of the smell, either, but it's not intolerable.

Clumpy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scrub liquid was very clumpy. Made a mess in my sink while using it.

Very scrubby

Posted by VvvivvV on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked this enough to repurchase. It's very scrubby. Smells herbal. I don't know about spot removing, but I only like it for the texture. EDIT: I'm beginning to notice that whenever I use this, my skin will start flaking and gets really dry after.

a very nice scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

just a nice scrub!

Didn't expect it to look disgusting

Posted by Wannie on September 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

The men use it in the house, it seems to lessen the oil on the face but it looks disgusting coming out of the tube. I am not sure about using it on myself

1 2 3