particles too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scrub particles are too big and rough for the face, so I'm using it as a body scrub which is working well.

great scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great scrub, quite grainy so if your not looking for a gentle scrub this is the one for you. I don't think its suited for dry skin, it tends to make your skin dry so apply some moisturizer after this. Makes skin very smooth, great before applying selftanning products

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a better facial scrub than what I've used in the past. I do like to use a good exfoliator however I make sure I only use this twice a week maxiumum as it's not a huge tub. It has a wonderful cleaning feeling and so far, I can say my skin does glow after use. Will continue to use however so far so good !

Great but...

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't repurchase. It's good but nothing amazing. I would recommend getting this f you are looking for a good physical scrub.

Didn't convince me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good scrub overall, i mean it really cleans your skin, but i didn't see any "brightening" effect or something very different from the other brands i've tried. It's ok, but not great. Also it really depends on your skin type. I think it would be good for oily skin, for my dry skin it didn't work so well

didnt like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very aggressive texture The skin looks good But the texture is really strong and stimulates my skin

Seems high quality and feels great... but it also might be making me break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it feels really good. I used 3 times per week as specified by the directions and i think it made me break out. Could have been something else though. Anyway, i'll scale it back to once a week and see how it goes.

Too rough for my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is too rough for my sensitive skin, so I have given it away to my husband who seems to be happy.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like but I don't love it. There's always a residue after using it. And it kind of separated after a while.

Came without a box

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This came without a box and was kinda flattened! although it was sealed. Im just wondering why it wasn't placed in a complete packaging! As for the product, heard good stuff about it and am excited to try it out.