particles too big

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 19, 2013

The scrub particles are too big and rough for the face, so I'm using it as a body scrub which is working well.

Didn't convince me

Posted by 4755908900008649151 on Oct 20, 2013

It's a good scrub overall, i mean it really cleans your skin, but i didn't see any "brightening" effect or something very different from the other brands i've tried. It's ok, but not great. Also it really depends on your skin type. I think it would be good for oily skin, for my dry skin it didn't work so well

Great but...

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

I wouldn't repurchase. It's good but nothing amazing. I would recommend getting this f you are looking for a good physical scrub.

great scrub

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

great scrub, quite grainy so if your not looking for a gentle scrub this is the one for you. I don't think its suited for dry skin, it tends to make your skin dry so apply some moisturizer after this. Makes skin very smooth, great before applying selftanning products

Ordinary results

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Sep 27, 2012

I use this at least 1-2 per week. Non abrasive and feels natural. However, I don't see very huge improvement (i.e. brightening) compared to the Derma E microdermabrasion.

So far so good

Posted by 4741495954976600200 on Nov 30, 2016

This is definitely a better facial scrub than what I've used in the past. I do like to use a good exfoliator however I make sure I only use this twice a week maxiumum as it's not a huge tub. It has a wonderful cleaning feeling and so far, I can say my skin does glow after use. Will continue to use however so far so good !

Came without a box

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

This came without a box and was kinda flattened! although it was sealed. Im just wondering why it wasn't placed in a complete packaging! As for the product, heard good stuff about it and am excited to try it out.

Exfoliante normal

Posted by yazmii on May 30, 2014

No he notado nada extraordinario con él.

grains too big & rough

Posted by NaturalOrganicCliques on Jun 19, 2014

I prefer finer grains. The effect after wash is smooth though. So a 3 stars

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1055641 on Nov 19, 2014

I like this product, but I don't really see a difference with a simple sugar scrub, beside the practical aspect.

1 2 3 4