the ingredients are good but a bit overdrying, good for oily or combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the ingredients and I read that the product is very safe for the skin. I liked the smell and the funny gren look of it. And the grains are very small like sand. But unfortunatley I have a feeling of dryness after using it though I scrub very gently. My skin is normal, not dry, so I guess this scrub will be perfect for those with oily skin types : )

Good value organic scrub, good but slightly coarse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good organic ingredients and works well as a scrub, however, the grains are quite coarse and not recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin.

A little goes a long way - great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just a few drops is enough for wet face. I have a combination skin and my partner has a sensitive skin but this does not hurt neither of us. The smell is natural, maybe weird for someone who is not used to things like clay but nothing wrong with the product. Leaves skin fresh and clean! Definitely a "MUST HAVE" -product.

Very chlorella like!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this facial scrub because it is free of harmful microbeads, tiny pieces of of plastic that are very often used in scrubs. This scrub does it job effectively, it works very well. My skin likes it and chlorella sure has many benefits for the skin. However, I think that it is very chlorella like. It is dark green and smells like chlorella. It is not a delight in itself but it is a good and beneficial product. If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button - thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too, by clicking my username above. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Immediate Difference After One Scrub

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Noticed an immediate difference in terms of skin texture after using this just once! Face was nice and smooth after. It's a fairly rough scrub though, so I guess you'll only need to use it once in awhile when you need to clear your pores. One less star only for the packaging..it can be pretty difficult to squeeze the thick paste out of the tube.

Me gusta

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buscaba un exfoliante natural, después de usar el de YSL. Sabía que no sería fácil encontrar algo me dejara esa sensación tan buena en la piel, pero quería algo natural. Después de leer los comentarios positivos tanto aquí como en las páginas de varias bloggers me decidí a comprarlo. Me gusta su textura y que no deja una sensación de tirantez en la piel. No siento la piel tan hidratada como con la otra pero supongo que es normal al no llevar parafinas, siliconas, etc. La recomiendo.

NON AGRESIVE SCRUB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much because is soft and do not harm my skin, also like the smell and colour (funny green!)

feels good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very smoothy and comfortable!

Pilingas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Labai isgirtas pilingas.Patiko, bet yra geresniu, o be to ir idomesniu.

A thorough scrub

Posted by beakee on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the grittiest scrub I've ever used, so a little - applied with a light touch - goes a long way. Immediately after use my face might have small red patches, but the effect is best seen the next day. It does indeed brighten!