the ingredients are good but a bit overdrying, good for oily or combination skin

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Nov 18, 2012

I liked the ingredients and I read that the product is very safe for the skin. I liked the smell and the funny gren look of it. And the grains are very small like sand. But unfortunatley I have a feeling of dryness after using it though I scrub very gently. My skin is normal, not dry, so I guess this scrub will be perfect for those with oily skin types : )

Good value organic scrub, good but slightly coarse

Posted by 5262654526757342356 on Jul 08, 2012

Good organic ingredients and works well as a scrub, however, the grains are quite coarse and not recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin.

Very chlorella like!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015

I bought this facial scrub because it is free of harmful microbeads, tiny pieces of of plastic that are very often used in scrubs. This scrub does it job effectively, it works very well. My skin likes it and chlorella sure has many benefits for the skin. However, I think that it is very chlorella like. It is dark green and smells like chlorella. It is not a delight in itself but it is a good and beneficial product. If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button - thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too, by clicking my username above. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Me gusta

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

Buscaba un exfoliante natural, después de usar el de YSL. Sabía que no sería fácil encontrar algo me dejara esa sensación tan buena en la piel, pero quería algo natural. Después de leer los comentarios positivos tanto aquí como en las páginas de varias bloggers me decidí a comprarlo. Me gusta su textura y que no deja una sensación de tirantez en la piel. No siento la piel tan hidratada como con la otra pero supongo que es normal al no llevar parafinas, siliconas, etc. La recomiendo.

Immediate Difference After One Scrub

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Oct 03, 2015

Noticed an immediate difference in terms of skin texture after using this just once! Face was nice and smooth after. It's a fairly rough scrub though, so I guess you'll only need to use it once in awhile when you need to clear your pores. One less star only for the packaging..it can be pretty difficult to squeeze the thick paste out of the tube.

A little goes a long way - great product!

Posted by 4737387132248762826 on Nov 14, 2016

Just a few drops is enough for wet face. I have a combination skin and my partner has a sensitive skin but this does not hurt neither of us. The smell is natural, maybe weird for someone who is not used to things like clay but nothing wrong with the product. Leaves skin fresh and clean! Definitely a "MUST HAVE" -product.

Love it.

Posted by 5268492971846250755 on Aug 08, 2013

My face is glowing, really nice fine exfolliant, does a great job without damaging skin.

Not too harsh.

Posted by 5383557783259084595 on Aug 16, 2014

This scrub is good. It took me a while to get used to the smell but i keep reminding myself that it is organic and good for my skin. Not drying which is great and it does leave my skin feeling soft and very clean!

Good Scrub

Posted by 4833994805205823667 on Apr 08, 2016

It is suitable for my asian skin. My skin was quite clean after I exfoliated with this product.The smell is quite good.

NON AGRESIVE SCRUB

Posted by Reviewer2396603 on Oct 28, 2011

Like it very much because is soft and do not harm my skin, also like the smell and colour (funny green!)