Very good serum, not leaving skin oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For this prize, it is a surprisingly efficient serum. When skin is dry, mix with your regular serum og cream, goes quickly in to the skin and does not leave you with an oily face. Very good product.

Wanna glow try Acure Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 50+ & started using AcureOrganics since summer! I have mixed skin & it doesn't clog my pores & keeps my face glowing without emptying my wallet! Organic & undiluted worth every cent! thanks iherb for carrying this brand, makes my life allot easier!

Best Serum Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the holy grail skin moisturiser I have been looking for. It is an oil, with a beautiful rosemary-lavendar-orange scent. It is so moisturising and it also seems to refine and clear skin. My face has never looked so good. I use a pump at night and mix a pump with my full coverage BB cream in the morning. It is a bit oily for morning use so I may just end up using it at night, I just love it so much I want it on my skin 24 hours a day. Now my only fear is they will discontinue it, because whenever I adore a product that seems to happen.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good oil, not feeling sticky to use on face during summer time and with good whitening effect.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice enough product but very rich and oily for daytime. I use it at night for extra moisturizing. It is good value for the price but I think I would prefer to pay more and have more essential oils in the blend.

super great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd order, and this time I ordered 4. I feel my skin very different when I apply this serum in the night before sleep. My skin is quite dry, but also little bit(very) oily, but this one works perfect! Amazing!!!

Love This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best serum/oil blends I've used. Leaves my skin glowing and smooth and very hydrated. I use before moisturiser and also after if needed. I have combination acne prone skin and haven't had one break out from this serum. Has worked great healing my skin after damaging my skins barrier.

Great for sensative skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Serum. It is a very fine oil, even finer than the regular Argan Oil. Is quickly absorbed and doesn't leave my face oily. Fresh natural scent from the oils.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural oil for face. Makes my skin younger

ใช้ดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

เราใช้หมดไป1ขวดแล้วเพิ่งมาเขียนรีวิวค่ะ เป็นคนหน้าแห้งนะคะ ใช้1ปั๊ม ผสมกับrosehip oil ยี่ห้ออื่น ทาหน้าเช้าเย็นทุกวันเลย เราชอบใช้ผสมเพราะทาRosehip oil อย่างเดียวรู้สึกหนืด ทาแล้วหน้านุ่ม ฉ่ำๆ ชุ่มชื่นดีด้วย ชอบกลิ่นหอมอ่อนๆไม่ฉุนดีค่ะ รอขวดที่2อยู่ค่ะ