Not a bad product, but contains stearalkonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are some great things about this hair mask: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for dry, damaged and fine hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has a lot of great and natural ingredients: vegetable glycerin, isoamyl laureate, naturally-derived fermented sugar, glyceryl stearate and l-arginine condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan oil and cocoa butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, reduce dryness and breakage, maximize color retention, provide body, shine and luster, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, rosemary and peppermint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride, an antistatic agent and preservative, which is a known human and environmental toxicant, allergen and skin irritant, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Does not seem to moisturize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product about 10 times and I thought after repeated uses that it would make my hair feel more shiny and smooth, but it has not. I have very fine blonde dry hair and I needed to use alot to feel like there was product in my hair and then after rinsing it felt dry and when I went to comb through it, it was still dry...even upon styling, etc. it was dry looking, no sheen, no smoothness and the ends still look unhealthy. Did not work for me!

isn't a good hair detangler, so isn't suitable for me

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Positive points: overall, the composition is good with nourishing oils and butters. I really like mint in personal care products and this one has a lovely minty, fresh scent. Moreover, it provides a pleasant cooling effect on the scalp. However, there are negative points: the mask doesn’t help in my detangling process and the slip is bad. During my first use, my hair was tangled, sticky and I noticed an oily sensation. As a result, I was unable to detangle with my wide tooth comb, so I ended up finger-detangling. Surprisingly, after rinsing it out, the hair was moisturized. In my opinion, this product isn’t suitable for those with curly/dry/knotted hair (like mine) and it might be too heavy for those with fine/oily hair. I’ve tried a lot of natural hair products and this one is not the best. I won’t buy it again!!.

makes your hair GREASY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I liked Acure body lotion. However, this one was AWFULL. It maked my hair super greasy and dirty. I had to wash my hair twice (two days in a raw) with a lot of other shampoos and conditioner to get rid of this greasiness. Do not recommend.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good root repair

Reparacion absoluta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un producto indispensable para tratar el cabello rebelde. Desde el primer momento de uso hace su función. Deja el cabello hidratado por completo, suave al instante y facilita el desenredado. Mi cabello es muy fino y quebradizo y las puntas son todo un problema para mi y con este producto se soluciona de inmediato. Lo recomiendo al 100% y más.

oh my this stunk

Posted by DebsPicks on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i tried this and it smelled like dog dip. Didn't do much for the hair either. will not buy again.

Terrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this product. When I first put it in my hair it felt quite thin. I needed a lot to saturate my thick, dry hair. When I rinsed it out, my hair felt extremely dry and tangled. I couldn't even comb my hair. Once my hair started to dry, it felt oily and dirty. Gross.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful smell, beautiful texture and really works!!! My hair is ALWAYS dry but this lovely product is countering that

Top Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Der Conditioner geht fühlbar direkt ins Haar und glättet es noch mehr als der herkömmliche Conditioner von ACURE. Bin sehr zufrieden!

1 2