Refreshing, smooth skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like buying Acure Organics products knowing that they are an ethical company that cares for the earth. Amazing scent and skin feels smooth and refreshed. Doesn't dry out the skin. I use this with a bath sponge and it lathers well. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Invigorating body wash.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different exfoliating body washes, but they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be any different, but It's great. Unlike many other body washes, It's all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural body washes, it lathers and rinses well, gently cleanses the skin without leaving a greasy film or clogging pores and lasts a long time. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate, and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride gently cleanse exfoliate the skin skin, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores without stripping the skin's protective layer, aloe vera leaf juice and vitamin E soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, ubiquinone (CoQ10), almond and argan stem cell extracts improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, cas sia bark essential oil is a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agent regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've noticed that this cell stimulating body wash makes my skin softer, smoother and healthier without dehydrating or irritating it. Will definitely order it again.

Almond paradise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really like the almond smell. Fresh and clean

Amazing Body Wash!

Posted by CookieCavern on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this body wash. It's my favorite I've found so far. It's very gentle on my skin, but still very effective. It leaves a slight aroma after getting out of the shower and skin feels very soft and glowy. I also use this as a face wash, which I definitely cannot do with a lot of other body washes. Great product for sensitive skin, as well. The smell is definitely different - kind of like almonds and oranges, but I think it's quite pleasant. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for more natural skin care products. Thanks!

Fantastic, extra gentle body wash!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic, extra gentle body wash. It only takes a drop for rich foam. Will purchase again. UPDATE: Amazing product! I do not even need body lotion afther showering with this (and I am 55). Just ordered again, as I do not want to run out of it and use anything else!

Smells like Almonds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A really gentle and soothing body wash. Make sure not to squeeze when it is full, I wasted a lot in the beginning. I would get this again if I'm in the mood for a soap free body wash that smells delicious.

Acure never fails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have repurchased this many times. Its great to find a truly green cleanser that works at an affordable price. Does not dry out /strip skin of moisture. It has a soft almond scent (same as the argan shampoo/conditioner). My only complaint is I wish the scented lasted out of the shower

Really like this

Posted by CherylAshley on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry skin and this works great! It lathers up so well and my skin is smooth and I don't feel like I need to slather lotion all over me. I have eczema and when my skin is super dry it's painful. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent. It kind of smells like licorice. Will definitely try the other body wash.

good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

dont know where the smell came from but its awesome. cleans like any other lotion, no noticeable difference on skin though.

Did not like this

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the skin feels hydrated and firm after washing, the smell is very strong.. I don't like this soap and will not re-purchase.

1 2