Very Nice!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mum, who liked it so much, I decided to get a tube for myself. As with all Acure products, I love the clean formulation. No nasties lurking in this, as far as I can tell. The cream has a mild and pleasant scent and sinks in quickly, leaving the skin around my eyes feeling refreshed and looking lifted. It hasn't made any difference to my dark circles, in my opinion, but I'm still happy with it as it doesn't make my eyes sting or water, and it really does make my eye area look less lined. As a side note, no eye cream I've used has ever lightened my dark circles, and I doubt any cream ever will. I was previously using the Reviva Labs eye cream, which gave good results, but had a few ingredients I wasn't happy about. This is a superior formulation and works as well if not better, than the Reviva Labs eye cream. The price is also very fair, so I would buy this again. If you found my review helpful, please click the "Yes" button, Thanks :)

Acure Organics, Eye Cream, Chlorella + Edelweiss Stem Cell, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first tasting of Acure cream line. I've bought this one, day cream and under eye cream. So, my impression after using them is: very good natural ingredients, day cream is a bit lighter in texture. Night cream has rich texture and good but as i have combo-to-oily skin i guess it is more sutable for drier skin. Though this cream is also good and contains argan oil! Under eye cream absorbs well and quickly. It is light and pleasant. That's it:) Это моё первое тестирование линейки кремов от Acure. В целом, всё понравилось. Ночной крем с аргановым маслом немного плотноват для комби-кожи. Но состав шикарный! Также как и у других кремов этой марки. Крем под глаза быстро и хорошо впитывается. Очень нежная текстура. Дневной также подошёл. Некоторые недовольны тубой - туба нормальная. Она намного лучше и герметичней, чем например бальзамная упаковка - баночка с откручивающейся крышкой, откуда бальзам пальцами достаётся..

Unscented and doesn't irritate

Posted by australia on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For an eye cream, I don't find it to be thick enough. It's only slightly thicker than a lotion, so for dry skin it's probably not the best. It does moisturise, but hasn't provided any spectacular results such as diminishing wrinkles so far. Quite pricey for a very small glass jar, but you only need a dab on each eye. I think I will repurchase however as I like the ingredients, which are much better than most eye creams.

Organic but not sealed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients and that they are largely organic. My disappointment lies in the fact that the product did not come with the mouth of the tube, sealed; which should be the case for such products particularly eye creams. It may be an Acure policy as the day cream which I purchased was also not sealed.

Seems to,help,puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Puffiness under my eyes is the bane of my existence, and has been for years. I decided to try this product to see if it would help. I don't use any other eye cream and now that in 50, I wanted something made specially for the under eye area. It is moisturizing, feels good on and if I watch what I eat (less salt) I do notice a difference. I love Acure products in general, no toxins on my skin and organic! Love iHerb's prices!

Light weight and easily absorbed

Posted by HweeLing on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Given our humid weather in Singapore, I prefer creams that are lightweight. This eye cream surprisingly is really light and its absorbed easily into the skin. I have been using it for a week or so but didnt see any improvement to my dark circles. I guess if I am sleeping late every night, I cannot expect wonders. Will continue using the product and hope for improvements.

Great eye moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye cream, this one was my second order. It has soft consistency, applies and absorbs well around my eye area. I didn't get any allergy reaction. Recommend you buy!

Expiration Date is not freshness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The eye cream is quite working and good quality. But the expiration date of the goods that I order in September 24, 2016 and July 31, 2016 were March 2017. Still the website said the expiration date is Jan 2019 . Because I believe the website, so I have bought 4 piece of them. But the expiration date were totally different, and I'm quite sure I can't finish using them within March 2017.

moisture + lightweight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this eye cream for 3 months now and I love it! It moisturizes my eye area without being too rich. However I only recommend this product for younger skin who wants a good hydrating eye cream, for the price you get a great quantity of product. But for those who has really dry eye area or who wants a eye cream that treats wrinkles, this eye cream won't be enough.

Best eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first eye cream that really works..lessens the swelling around my eyes and especially after swim practice and the goggle eyes that leave my eyes puffy!