Amazing facial cleanser.

Posted by Leione on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I've tried so many different facial cleansers in vain: they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be this good. This cleanser is simply amazing. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other cleansers, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten, synthetic fragrance and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: decyl glucoside, olivoyl PCA, sodium PCA, cetearyl glucoside and fermented sugar gently exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, aloe vera leaf juice, calendula and chamomile extracts and vitamin E soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, coconut, olive and argan oils and cocoa seed butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, chlorella growth factor and fermented resveratrol extract detoxify the skin, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos, white horehound and echinacea stem cell cultures are powerful antioxidants brightening, revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sage, lavandin, lemongra ss and spearmint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I use this facial cleanser two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product gently cleanses my skin, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

The Only Cleanser I use in the Morning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this cleanser in the morning or times when I don't need to remove makeup. It has a minty smell and slightly tingles the skin, quite refreshing especially in the morning. I've been using it for several months and would continue to repurchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I basically never leave reviews, but this product is amazing! I researched online for a good, gentle vegan cleanser and this was it! I love the smell also, super fresh! Great product for a good price. My skin tends to be dry in winter and more oily in summer. This product works year round! My new go to facial cleanser!!

You can almost use it by itself as a moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a gentle, effective, cleanser for about a year -- since I ran out of the product I had been using before and they stopped making it (Ugh, don't you hate it when that happens?) -- anyway, to be perfectly honest, I bought this Acure cleansing cream pretty much in an effort to save on shipping charges. Ha ha! Just goes to show you that when the good skin goddess wants you to have good skin, she (finally) sends the right product your way. First of all, it smells GREAT -- I mean, really, really great. Second of all, it foams! Not a lot. But just the right amount to actually feel like it's cleansing. Third of all, it doesn't take much -- about a pea size -- of product for each "wash...." But fourth of all and most of all, it left my skin feeling dewy. That's right. Dewy, as in moisturized, damp and even succulent. I was so surprise and so delighted and so relieved that I finally found such a wonderful product! The next morning, guess what? That dewy feeling was still there! I LOVE this cleanser. In fact, I LOVE it so much I am going to experiment with all of the other products in their line. (P.S. You know what else I "love" about it -- it's made by a small family owned company, not a huge corporate conglomerate that has to find skin care formulas that will satisfy kajillion people when we all know that skin care is such an individual thing.) Obviously, I highly recommend this cleanser!

Great cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser! It's the perfect balance for my normal/dry complexion. I live in an environment with very low humidity, which can negatively impact my skin, but the cleanser does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It doesn't really foam up, but that's fine by me. Still cleanses well. Wonderful ingredients! The smell isn't the best, but I'm not buying it for that. It doesn't linger on your skin so it doesn't really matter to me. The cleanser does have mint in it, and you get a hint of the smell and the effect, but honestly it's not that strong. Perhaps if you have very sensitive skin you might feel it, but I have to say it's actually quite pleasant! I'm re-purchasing for sure.

Minty, creamy cleanser. Love it!

Posted by australia on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses the face without leaving it dry. I much prefer this cleanser to the gel cleanser by Acure, but that one does remove makeup better. I find that a pea-sized amount is enough for my face, so the bottle does last for quite a while

Will not buy again, not right product for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Overall it cleans your face, and smells ok. Some wont like the smell, but I didnt have problems with it. To be honest, this is maybe a good skin care product, but for my combination acne prone skin this was just making things worse. I tried this out for over a month, and I discovered fast my skin felt dry and it caused some breakouts I normally wouldnt get. I used my normal products otherwise, just replaced this face wash with the one I usually use. Will not buy again.

Makes my face burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why, I am sensitive and I can't use it.

Good for sensitive/dry skin, nice smell and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to say that Acure really makes some excellent quality products for a very reasonable price. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and this works for me. The mint smell is really nice and makes you feel perky and fresh in the morning. Although it contains mint, it doesn´t feel drying at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive combo acne prone skin and I have searched soooo long for something that would work well with my skin without harsh chemicals. I have been using this for 5 months and it is AMAZING. Usually oils break me out but this doesn't! I'm going to keep buying this for as long as they sell it.