Another winner from Acure Organics

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Acure Organics has become my favourite brand of skincare, I have loved every product that I have tried. Personally, I have found that attempting to find a great, long term cleanser without any faults is near impossible. I adore the Frownies, pH-Balancing Complexion Wash but needed something a little gentler for when my skin is a little drier. Firstly, like other Acure products, the packaging is simple, fresh and modern. The packaging states that the cleanser is vegan, sulfate, cruelty, paraben, PEG, petroleum, phthalate and silicone free. So, in other words it's full of nothing but natural and healthy ingredients that are beneficial to the skin. The cleanser has a pleasant citrus scent and only a small amount is required to achieve a nice lather and remove dirt & make-up. Even though this product it targeted at normal to oily skin, my combination skin loves it and I find that it does not aggravate the dry areas of my skin. Using this in addition to the Acure scrub has greatly improved the condition of my skin.

Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination and very sensitive and prone skin...so it is difficult for me to find a cleanser that doesn't dries my skin. This Acure cleanser is just perfect!! I use it in the morning and in the evening after make up cleanser. It is smooth and regulats my oily/combination skin.

Didn't work for me but try it, they have a good brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like Acure Organics products. They have good ingredients but the SuperFruit + Chlorella Growth Factor cleanser made my skin look bad. I developed hard bumps with dry flaky skin around them and blackheads like i've never experienced before. I'm still having problems getting rid of all the blackheads they are really small but impossible to remove. It might work for some but I can't recommend it due to the condition it left my skin in. I have normal/dry skin.

A great cleanser for oily and combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this cleanser for oily and combination skin type. Ive been using this cleanser for 6 months and I can feel that my skin has improve alot. Less clog pores, skin feels cleaner after each wash. Finally found a great cleanser. A MUST TRY PRODUCT.

The best facial wash for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Super fruit and chlorella facial cleanser after the reading the reviews and noticing that the price was similar to the products I had been using previously. I could see immediate brightness and tautness in my skin upon using it and upon continued usage, even others have noticed the difference in my skin. A little goes a Long way with this product. I'm halfway through my first tube after 3 months of usage. It lathers up pretty well and washes off most of the dirt, grime and makeup. The only downside is that it doesn't completely remove stubborn makeup like water resistant eyeliner and matte lip Colours like those from Colourpop completely. I usually have to go over with a wet tissue after my shower or remove it prior to a shower (I'm too lazy sometimes). Even then, I think it does a pretty awesome job removing all traces of eye shadows, foundation, concealer and correctors. I live in humid and sunny Singapore and my skin used to get really oily by time afternoon, but not with this gel!

Excellent Cleansing Gel

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with this cleansing gel immediately. Just a little goes a long way. Washes away makeup easily without irritation.. It even managed to remove my Pacifica Water-Resistant Mascara. Another win for Acure Organics!!

Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has great ingredients and really cleans the skin without leaving it dry. I've been using it for several months now and really enjoy it. It's made by a company with great values, using fair trade natural ingredients, that I'd gladly support! Thanks iHerb!

Acure is a great brand

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once again another great product from Acure!

Acure Organics, Facial Cleanser, SuperFruit + Chlorella Growth Factor

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good cleanser - transparent, slight citrus scent, doesn't dry the skin. Умывалка прозрачная, запах напоминает цитрусовый. Кожу не сушит. Приятная. Состав замечательный!

Bueno

Posted by Raquelwoo on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen limpiador. Yo lo recomendaría a todos los tipos de piel. Limpia sin resecar, retira bien el maquillaje y tiene un olor muy rico (a cítricos). Como bien ha dicho, lo peor es el envase, la boquilla es grande y se puede desperdiciar algo de producto. Se necesita muy poco. Repetiría.