Most natural witch hazel product on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Acure's toner! Witch hazel is one of my favorite ingredients because it's astringent and it helps fight acne, but most products either have a lot of alcohol in them, which is drying, or added preservatives. This one is the only one that's USDA Organic that I can find! In addition, the stinky witch hazel smell is offset nicely in this product by refreshing rosewater and red tea. I've repurchased several times! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Mixed feelings

Posted by Clauleesi on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one would have gotten a five star from me if it wasn't for the inconvenient, though cute, packaging. The product in itself is great, but you get such little produt for the price + it's really hard to use with you getting a lot of product there, but not there, and most of it just going out in the air. So, I kinda enjoy it, but wouldn't repurchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and how quickly it's absorbed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great toner for sensitive and oily/acne prone skin. Refreshing scent. Pure ingredients. Love it!

The scent is too strong

Posted by nestoljubicasto on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get to try out this product for too long since the scent is too strong, and it is not a good scent. I disliked the scent so much I had to order another product as soon as possible and I dreaded to use it every night.

Good Facial Toner 👍

Posted by Liv 6585 on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like all acure organic products I bought it for my 18th years daughter she has oily skin and hormonal acne. I'm glad to say that this toner takes all the dirt from her face without making it dry. It's very important cause with other products she used it made her face too much dry. So I can easily say it's a good toner for every girl that suffers like my daughter from acne. Use my user name without spaces at checkout. Please rate my review.

Acure Organics kasvovesi

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on January 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana kasvovesi , sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Kätevä kun suihkautetaan suoraan kasvoille ja pyyhitään pumpulilla.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product works well and is almost perfect expect for its weird smell. it might just be me but its smells really gross. ive been using it with other acure products and ive noticed a huge positive change in my skin!

Good stuff

Posted by atinarin on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good toner! Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed without any sticky residue.

Good for oily skin

Posted by Damascena on May 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! This product greatly reduced the amount of oil on my face. I use this by spritzing two pumps on a piece of facial cotton and then swiping it in an upwards and outwards motion. I then placed a Nexcare Acne Patch on my cystic acne and left it on overnight. Surprisingly, when I removed the Acne Patch the next day, there was very little oil on it as there usually would be an abominable amount of oily secretion on the Acne Patch. Since using this toner, my acne has also improved, albeit without any dramatic difference. The only 'negative' aspect of this product is that this product has a powerful scent which you either love or hate. (Although the smell dissipates shortly after application.)