Most natural witch hazel product on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Acure's toner! Witch hazel is one of my favorite ingredients because it's astringent and it helps fight acne, but most products either have a lot of alcohol in them, which is drying, or added preservatives. This one is the only one that's USDA Organic that I can find! In addition, the stinky witch hazel smell is offset nicely in this product by refreshing rosewater and red tea. I've repurchased several times! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Mixed feelings

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one would have gotten a five star from me if it wasn't for the inconvenient, though cute, packaging. The product in itself is great, but you get such little produt for the price + it's really hard to use with you getting a lot of product there, but not there, and most of it just going out in the air. So, I kinda enjoy it, but wouldn't repurchase.

toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and how quickly it's absorbed.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great toner for sensitive and oily/acne prone skin. Refreshing scent. Pure ingredients. Love it!

Acure Organics kasvovesi

Posted by Finland- on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana kasvovesi , sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Kätevä kun suihkautetaan suoraan kasvoille ja pyyhitään pumpulilla.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product works well and is almost perfect expect for its weird smell. it might just be me but its smells really gross. ive been using it with other acure products and ive noticed a huge positive change in my skin!

Good stuff

Posted by atinarin on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good toner! Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed without any sticky residue.

Good for oily skin

Posted by Damascena on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! This product greatly reduced the amount of oil on my face. I use this by spritzing two pumps on a piece of facial cotton and then swiping it in an upwards and outwards motion. I then placed a Nexcare Acne Patch on my cystic acne and left it on overnight. Surprisingly, when I removed the Acne Patch the next day, there was very little oil on it as there usually would be an abominable amount of oily secretion on the Acne Patch. Since using this toner, my acne has also improved, albeit without any dramatic difference. The only 'negative' aspect of this product is that this product has a powerful scent which you either love or hate. (Although the smell dissipates shortly after application.)

The scent is too strong

Posted by nestoljubicasto on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get to try out this product for too long since the scent is too strong, and it is not a good scent. I disliked the scent so much I had to order another product as soon as possible and I dreaded to use it every night.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link below

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent facial toner , it helps with my acne, highly recommended.

1 2 3 4