Marula oil: a rare gem on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the most amazing oils I've ever tried. In Africa marula oil known as the miracle oil. What makes it super to other liquid oils is that it's exceptionally high in antioxidants, pH-balanced, non-comedogenic (it's one of the very few non-comedogenic oils), suitable for all skin and hair types, doesn't form a film on the skin, clog pores, or make it look greasy, which is particularly important for people with oily, combination, or prone to acne skin. High in vitamins C, E, oleic acid, linoleic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, and flavonoids, it deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, calming itching, helping get rid of acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, as well as many other skin and hair conditions. It also prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair. Since I started using this marula oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. So glad I discovered this amazing product and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Great oil, not so good packaging

Posted by 4828015182932746451 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used my fair share of oils as skincare (argan, rose hip, emu, tamanu etc) and I love this oil. It seems to be best among others at soothing my eczema. However, I'm not too fond of the new bottle with the pump instead of the dropper. It's so much harder to control the amount that comes out. Hope Acure reads this and change it back to the old bottle! One star deducted because of the bottle, otherwise the product is great.

LOVE !!!

Posted by Reviewer1418649 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this oil, I had almost given up using oil as a moisturizer, because every single oil I tried clogged my pores and made me break out.. (grapeseed, argan, coconut, apricot kernel, rosehip ++++ :( ) But Marula oil is AH-MAZING !!!!!!! Highly recommended for sensitive acne prone skin :)

Marula Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good and useful oil for the face. It does not cause irritation or acne. I am very pleased. I have combination skin.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is truly amazing. It minimizes oil production but at the same time it hydrates my skin really well. I even put this on my skin in the morning it never causes any blackheads or pimples. I strongly recommend this.

Acure Organics, Marula Oil

Posted by Reviewer2190817 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used many products over the years including elidel for my eczema, but none of them have worked as well as this oil. I learned about the marula oil from an online search and was impressed because it's organic without steroids. I tried it and have never looked back. I use it primarily for my face and I noticed a difference within a week. My face is smoother, radiant, and I even look younger. A little goes a long way, and I use it morning and night. I also have noticed that the fine lines have diminished with no wrinkles. This cream is the boom! Great for sensitive skin, be sure to order more than one bottle as they sell out fast!

Amazing Oil!!

Posted by 5347704650106714015 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just 2 drops enough for hold face,super moisture but not oily, make my skin really good, love it!!

Good for dry skin

Posted by ilanna on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin, and I apply this oil every evening before going to bed since it's rather oily and has a weird smell. But I love the effects. My skin has become softer and looks perfect in the morning.

Marula oil

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great for combination, acne prone skin, especially in winter when it gets a little dryer, just a small drop of oil on the whole face is all that's needed, it is very light and absorbs nicely, gives just a little glow. Does not have any smell. Like it a lot!

Wonderful

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been using this very long, and I may update my review after some more time. However after just a few weeks of use (as a face moisturizer) I already feel very positive about this product. I've been using grapeseed oil, and sometimes coconut oil, as a moisturizer for some time but decided I really seriously wanted to banish my slight recurring breakouts and small acne scars. My skin hasn't magically become perfect, but I did notice right away that this oil has a very balancing, matte effect and absorbs easily without being greasy. It feels soothing when applied to my skin.I've also noticed a diminishment in some old scars and imperfections on my face. I've been using it over a new glycolic acid cream, so it's hard to tell which has been having the greatest positive effect, but either way- it's helping! I love the tiny, pretty bottle and that the pump dispenses only a small, controlled amount at a time. The oil has no smell (positive or negative) that I've noticed.