Marula oil: a rare gem on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the most amazing oils I've ever tried. In Africa marula oil known as the miracle oil. What makes it super to other liquid oils is that it's exceptionally high in antioxidants, pH-balanced, non-comedogenic (it's one of the very few non-comedogenic oils), suitable for all skin and hair types, doesn't form a film on the skin, clog pores, or make it look greasy, which is particularly important for people with oily, combination, or prone to acne skin. High in vitamins C, E, oleic acid, linoleic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, and flavonoids, it deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, calming itching, helping get rid of acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, as well as many other skin and hair conditions. It also prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair. Since I started using this marula oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. So glad I discovered this amazing product and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Great oil, not so good packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used my fair share of oils as skincare (argan, rose hip, emu, tamanu etc) and I love this oil. It seems to be best among others at soothing my eczema. However, I'm not too fond of the new bottle with the pump instead of the dropper. It's so much harder to control the amount that comes out. Hope Acure reads this and change it back to the old bottle! One star deducted because of the bottle, otherwise the product is great.

Acure Organics, Marula Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used many products over the years including elidel for my eczema, but none of them have worked as well as this oil. I learned about the marula oil from an online search and was impressed because it's organic without steroids. I tried it and have never looked back. I use it primarily for my face and I noticed a difference within a week. My face is smoother, radiant, and I even look younger. A little goes a long way, and I use it morning and night. I also have noticed that the fine lines have diminished with no wrinkles. This cream is the boom! Great for sensitive skin, be sure to order more than one bottle as they sell out fast!

LOVE !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this oil, I had almost given up using oil as a moisturizer, because every single oil I tried clogged my pores and made me break out.. (grapeseed, argan, coconut, apricot kernel, rosehip ++++ :( ) But Marula oil is AH-MAZING !!!!!!! Highly recommended for sensitive acne prone skin :)

Marula Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good and useful oil for the face. It does not cause irritation or acne. I am very pleased. I have combination skin.

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is truly amazing. It minimizes oil production but at the same time it hydrates my skin really well. I even put this on my skin in the morning it never causes any blackheads or pimples. I strongly recommend this.

Amazing Oil!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just 2 drops enough for hold face,super moisture but not oily, make my skin really good, love it!!

Good for dry skin

Posted by ilanna on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin, and I apply this oil every evening before going to bed since it's rather oily and has a weird smell. But I love the effects. My skin has become softer and looks perfect in the morning.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Argon oil for more than a month, I mix it with marula oil and organic castor oil for my hair and body... about 2 years ago, I started to lose my hair, and began to thin out... Since using this my hair has become darker, stronger, shiny, and new sprouts have started to appear, I am very confident in 6 months time I will have my full set of hair back. I was using Minoxidil for a while, the products works, however it gave me migraines, sore eyes, fatigue, it's very toxic for your body. I thought I would change over to organic products and I have not looked back since. I don't get any side effects, dandruff, or redness on the scalp anymore when mixing these three oils together, and my body is glowing and shining, it's magnificent

Marula oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great for combination, acne prone skin, especially in winter when it gets a little dryer, just a small drop of oil on the whole face is all that's needed, it is very light and absorbs nicely, gives just a little glow. Does not have any smell. Like it a lot!