Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

OK

Posted by holahola on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its a good oil for my skin, but I cant say I'm totally amazed yed.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not heavy, it really moisturized my skin. But I still need apply night cream after using the oil. Love this and reorder again!

Do it have a cap?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mine came without a vap and half product spilled everywhere! But the oil itself is very very nice!

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

Non Sticky... Feels Good And Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product looks good upto now. I am happy to order it

Good product, bad container

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate the leaky pump, I ended up replacing it with a regular cap and use an eyedropper instead. The lack of a cover on the pump means I have had to double-bag it when travelling :(

good for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for skin

A Nice Feeling Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is still early days, though it appears to make my sin feel softer, and my husband thinks my lines are fading. Fingers crossed it keeps improving.