Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

OK

Posted by holahola on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its a good oil for my skin, but I cant say I'm totally amazed yed.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and not so oily suitable for dry skin and hair

Worth The Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair hydrated after use this. It's easily absorbed as well. Recommend.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not heavy, it really moisturized my skin. But I still need apply night cream after using the oil. Love this and reorder again!

Do it have a cap?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mine came without a vap and half product spilled everywhere! But the oil itself is very very nice!

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

Great, but overpriced! Cococare is much cheaper, but same great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We bought two Argan Oil packages: - Acure Organics, Moroccan Argan Oil, Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - Cococare, 100% Natural Moroccan Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml) They are identical in quality and effect! Identically great! However, Cococare product is much cheaper in price! Pay for quality, not for marketing tricks.

Night cream alternative

Posted by Maria on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil only for skin care of the face and hands (instead of a night cream). The oil absorbs very quickly and does not leave a sticky sensation. After applying the oil, the skin is perfectly moisturized and velvety, looks rested and radiant for the morning. P.S. The smell is a little bit strange for me.