ok but not fabulous

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

first of all, let me preface by saying that i want to like this brand - i love the packaging, the genesis/mission of the company, and the super clean ingredients. to their credit, and unlike a lot of brands here at iherb who bill themselves as "paraben free" "blahblahblah-free" but cheat and sneak in tons of toxic ingredients, acure is clean enough that you could practically eat it for breakfast. and i must say that i do like their "ultra-hydrating body lotion with coq10". but i was disappointed with this face cream. it's a bit expensive for what it is, the consistency is too thick (it sort of just sits on the skin in a shea butter/waxy way), it's not emollient enough for my skin, and i'm not in love with the lavender scent, as light and as lovely as it is (i just prefer unscented face creams as i find them irritating to my sensitive skin and they also sometimes clash with my perfume). i only bought this because the olivevitale coq10 night cream has been maddeningly out of stock for MONTHS now... and i lovelovelove that cream... so on a lark i thought i'd try this.... but i will not buy this again. i'll use the rest of the tube by mixing with a little jojoba oil.... and wait for olivevitale to restock...

Acure Organics Night Cream, Cholrella Growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and light night cream. I was expecting a little something more emollient but nice nonetheless.

half and half

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using it in summer, will be nice. but it is too light in winter.

Not moisturising enough and smells strongly of lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very watery. Smells of lavender one of my least favourite scents.

strong scent, nice texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the semi-thick texture of this cream but the scent is VERY strong. It's not unpleasant but it is overpowering. Even putting it on my arms was too much, though the odor does dissipate in a couple minutes. Once I finish this tube I won't buy this again due to the overpowering scent. I'm disappointed because this item received a high rating from Environmental Working Group's cosmetic ingredient safety database.

very rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients, but it made my skin breakout. Will continue to use it in winter.

OK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i find the smell a little unpleasent, but like the way it feels on my skin. Good price for an ok product. Vibecke, Norway

不是我的菜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

干皮的姐姐表示保湿不行,给了我。 用了几天,1,:不喜欢这个味道 3.连我都觉得保湿力度不够,估计只能油皮用了 2. 吸收不好。多搓几下,貌似有泥出来。 只好放弃。

Acure night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For my mixed skin this cream is stiff

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's OK but I didn't like its texture, which is a bit sticky (it feels like you have a nylon on your face). Anyway, it did leave my skin moist, but there are better creams out there...

1 2 3