Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this night cream and it works perfectly with my super sensitive and dry skin. It would have been a 5 star rating if the cream would have been "richer" because my skin gets super dry during the winter. But it'll be perfect for the rest of the year. I love every product I've tested from Acure- it's probably my new favourite brand.

Good, but not on my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It goes on well and feels good but stings my eyes, so I avoid the eye area with it.

Effective anti-wrinkle formula

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the very few products that actually made a big difference on my forehead frown line; I've had it for 10+ years and after a few weeks of using this cream at night the line was almost not visible. I am trying a few other products for the moment as there is a small drawback for me - I found a bit heavier than I would have liked for my combination/oily skin. Nevertheless I will definitely repurchase if I do not find anything equally effective.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this night cream. It definites helps my skin renew overnight and it has not given me breakouts or red areas. I have combination skin that gets dry patches. In the morning, I do occasionally have dry areas. Not sure if I'll purchase this again especially during the winter months when I need something thick.

I like it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not thick and easy to apply. I like the scent of cream(lavendar). But it's a little bit dry for my skin. I will this it this summer.

Not for Oily Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand's day cream, and the ingredients are awesome, so I was expecting to love this product. It doesn't work for my oily skin though - I think it's too heavy. I'm 26, so I'm starting to care about wrinkles, but this cream makes me break out like a teenager with pms, no matter how little I use! I wish that weren't the case, because it smells wonderful before bed; it's soothing and light, like being in a wildflower field after it rains. If you have dry skin, try it out! I'd find something else if you're at all acne prone.

firms skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this item as I ran out of it for a few weeks and noticed the difference. It definitely firms your skin

Acure Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Am enjoying this product it lives up to it's claims and keeps my face moist for the majority of the day. This product is reasonably priced, easy to transport and you are able to finish the product without any waste.

A bit expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this night cream because it has been given a rating of 1 by the EWG (meaning it doesn't contain a lot of harmful chemicals). It's a nice cream, but not that amazing. Overall I think it is a bit expensive for what it is. The tube is small and I thought that perhaps a little would go a long way, but that is not the case. Before this product I had been using 'Derma E firming DMAE moisterizer' which is about the same price but you get more (and I experienced the 'tingling' of the active ingredients in that one). I guess buy the Acure Organics cream if you want to be super-safe and are happy to spend the money.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good,, i will buy it again

1 2 3