great cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

honeslty most of iherb brands call themself organic or natural, but few are USDA organic like acure if you want real results get this kind of brand they do not have fake vitamine E like 90% of other companies they do not have silicone derivates to trick you have a smooth skin their vitamin A is not syntetic (they use rose hips) syntetic vitamin A is linked with skin cancer if you use such creams and you are exposed to the sun , their ingredients are more ''pure'' and bioavailable( your skin eat these ingredients better) it comes in a bottle and thats alot better than a cream jar , you do not contaminate the cream with your fingers.

Great ingredients

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I was hoping for a heavier product, this is a pleasant night cream. It goes on easily and soaks in, and it doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask after application. I have never seen a skin care line with such natural ingredient lists and that is why I plan to continue using and trying all Acure Organics line. To date I have only tried the Skin brightening scrub which gives excellent results from 2-3 times per week use. I see and feel a real difference in my skin from the Acure Organics line. For the price I think that it is very reasonable given the ingredients. Your skin is your biggest organ and absorbs almost all of what is applied to it, so why would you put anything artificial/synthetic on to your skin? Also, I have sensitive skin to fragrances, but there is nothing here to irritate. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Wow effect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't see often the Wow effect using organic skin care. Usually it takes time to build the results. But! This cream gives you immediate and ultimate Wow effect! I just put it on my face and feel sorry to go to bed, because I look like cover girl who's going out! List of ingredients is wonderful. By all means, it's a perfection in a bottle! Я не так уж часто вижу Вау эффект от органической косметики, обычно для появления каких-то результатов нужно время. Но этот крем бесподобен, Вау эффект виден сразу! Просто наносишь его на лицо и жалко идти спать, потому что внезапно выглядишь как фотомодель при параде. Состав у крема отменный. Вообще, это чистое совершенство в красивой бутылочке!!

Acure Organics, Night Cream, Argan Stem Cell

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first tasting of Acure cream line. I've bought this one, day cream and under eye cream. So, my impression after using them is: very good natural ingredients, day cream is a bit lighter in texture. Night cream has rich texture and good but as i have combo-to-oily skin i guess it is more sutable for drier skin. Though this cream is also good and contains argan oil! Under eye cream absorbs well and quickly. It is light and pleasant. That's it:) Это моё первое тестирование линейки кремов от Acure. В целом, всё понравилось. Ночной крем с аргановым маслом немного плотноват для комби-кожи. Но состав шикарный! Также как и у других кремов этой марки. Крем под глаза быстро и хорошо впитывается. Дневной также подошёл. Некоторые недовольны тубой - туба нормальная. Она намного лучше и герметичней, чем например бальзамная упаковка - баночка с откручивающейся крышкой, откуда бальзам пальцами достаётся..

Great even on blemish-prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a little reluctant to try this cream after reading some of the reviews, however I've found it great even with problem skin. My skin feels moisturised even after sleeping with the heat on over winter. The cream absorbs well into my skin and, by morning, the skin feels moisturised but still looks matte. There's no greasiness or oiliness, even immediately after application. The cream does smell strongly of chlorella, but I prefer that to a fake fragrance. Overall a great product.

Feel like spa smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have to say Acure products own very spa smell, it helps me feel relax & very natural My skin looks smooth stretch in the morning, this result comes from cleanser + toner + oil + Acure cream. You can't wish for a cream which solve everything. I live in a tropical country, so a strong skin comes from a routine Im 27 and pay attention that my skin looks fresher than lots of girls as same age (although i still have dark spots, but it's hormone). but my skin look glow, strong & no wrinkles. And happy some girls ask me how ^^

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great night cream. It`s light, soaks into skin fast and smells nice. It`s a good everyday night cream.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love acure products. I am a plant based/organic consumer so I really pay attention to what I put on my body as well as in it. I use it on my face and neck every night. It really helps with my wrinkles..

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this cream! Super hydrating!

Combination sensitive skin loves it day & night!

Posted by Thejude on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is great, I've tried many and this one does not irritate my sensitive acne-probe skin or cause breakouts. I tried the oil-control moisturizer by this same brand but my skin is actually less oily during the day using this one, so now I use this cream as a day and night cream. For a lighter application I spritz rose water on my face before applying and use slightly less product than usual. A little goes a long way so the price is very reasonable and the ingredients are great, no nasty chemicals or synthetics! Love it!