dont work for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell so strong, and the bottle its too small

💥truly disappointed!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream. Thick but light. Hydrating but not oily. No fragrance but the smell is quite nice I don't know what ingredient inside gives this fresh and cool scent. Finally, it does reduce the sebum production I can feel with using only two weeks. It contains several herbal extracts that are powerful to control sebum but the theory is different than salicylic acid. For example the lilac extract contains super potent 5a reductase enzyme inhibitor. This enzyme with androgen are the root cause of acne. So it does not harm the skin(does not ruin skin barrier like salicylic acid does) but does calm the excessive sebum gland. So I buy again now,,, wonderful. ------------------------------------------------/ No! This is my previous five stars comment. However they changed their formula terribly now! They put Chlorella extract in very behind and even lilac extract to the end of ingredients list nearly 0.001. And they cancel a lot soothing ingredients like fermented sugar and probiotics comparing to their very beginning formula. I'm so disappointed that they've changed the formula so often for generating more and more profit by compromising the quality of product! Truly disappointed! Remind me California baby brand, all of them have done the same cheating thing cancelling and diminishing costly stuffs. That way I have to change my choice to another brand who give reasonable amount and species of ingredients. If no found I will even do it myself directly buy ingredients DERMASYR 10 (lilac extract), a trade name under Sederma and Dermochlorella (chlorella extract), a trade name under Codif France. If the concentration is so tiny there will be no effective unless I know how much percent adding by myself.

Dissapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read some good reviews of this product and had high hopes for it, but it turned out to be a complete dissapointment. I have combination skin, with a very very oily T-zone. Not only did this product not help the oiliness, but it seemes to have made it worse. I used it for a good month, thinking it may get better with time, but it did not. Also the consistensy is pretty thich, so I found it a bit difficult to distribute it on my face evenly, and it does not absorb very well, leaves the face feeling somewhat sticky. Claims to help with blemishes, but it did not. I do not recomend this product, waste of money.

ACURE ORGANICS OIL CONTROL FACIAL MOISTURIZERS, LILAC STEM CELLS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is quite disappointing. It is greasy and doesn't offer any oil control at all. Worst of all, it caused breakouts.

To much for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin with tendence to acne and this moistur did not control the oil at all, it actually make my skin more oily.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do not use any of Acure products. They'll destroy your face. Save your money.

Clogging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion did not work for me at all. The day I used it, my face felt like it had a sheet over it and my skin couldn't breath at all. It made me sweat like crazy and the oiliness was worse than usual. It was like no air could reach my skin to cool it down. Fortunately, iHerb is letting me return it so I will be able to get a portion of my money back (minus shipping costs).

doesn't matt the skin at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a little bit thick, block my pores and does not matt the skin. i also don't like the smell

nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells good ! But didn't make a difference with my oily skin. Not impressed. I will be trying other products..