Normal

Posted by ecokat on September 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es una humectante muy ligera, en definitiva no agrega grasa extra como otras cremas pero mi piel sigue estando grasosa, es decir que no controla nada.

Acure

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice ingredients but it left my T zone very very oily. Only buy this if you have dry skin..

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job in moisturizing but doesn't mattify my skin as i want it to and it has a pretty strong lemongrass-like scent that kind of lingers more than i would like it to

Not as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the cream, it's thick but the smell is very bad. I won't buy again.

not the best cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell and it doesn't suit my skin well, makes it a bit bumpy (I have an oily skin)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

havent tried yet

Okay products

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm let me see, don't think this product for me, don't feel like it's moisturised my face, luckily I had my seriously glow serum which I put on after helps my face feel moist. This cream is good to wear summer, but I will be going back to my accure day cream which I now preferred.

Not so good on my skin

Posted by organicguy on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it gives me a oily looking. It was causing me breakout too. For sure a natural, good product but did not worked well for me.

Didn't control my oily skin at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is fine as a light moisturizer but it has oil control in the name and it did not control oil for me at all. I do have very oily skin. I won't be buying again because of the cost and small amount but would if it actually did control oil. Disappointing because I wanted to love it due to the cruelty free company and ingredients.

Just average

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does its job as moisturizer, yet, not much oil control effect

1 2