The best moisturizer I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it about a year ago, and now got back to buy a new one. It's my favorite ever: does not increase breakouts, does not leave the skin dry or shiny, perfect base for my makeup! Also, if I put it on before sleep, my skin looks much better in the morning! And it feels great! If you are looking for something to treat acne - it's not the right product for you, in my opinion, you will need to get something with salicilic acid or similar ingredients. This product is first and foremost a moisturizer, and it does hydrate skin wonderfully! I have always had problem skin, and about 2 years ago my breakouts turned so bad, that I would cry and refuse to leave the house. I've tried all sorts of things, but it seems like all these issues come from within and can't be permanently healed by any topical treatment. For the last year I have used this moisturizer, an alcohol-free toner and a bunch of essential oils ( EOs are my one and only tool to actually fight off bacteria). My face cleared up wonderfully, and I honestly think this cream helped a lot by keeping my skin fresh and hydrated, so my oil glands didn't have to work so hard! :) I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product for problem, oily and combination skin, but as a MOISTURIZER, NOT AS AN ACNE TREATMENT ! :) :)

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

fantastic cream for combination skin!!!

cool option for oily-combination skin for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it does really moisturize your skin and doesnt leave it looking oily - which is really a benefit especially during hot summer days. I would say that the skin looks even matte after using this treatment.

Me está gustando mucho

Posted by amichanita on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estoy obteniendo muy buenos resultados con esta crema, hasta el punto de querer repetir con ella cuando se me termine si es que sigue funcionando igual de bien. Se absorbe bastante fácil, cunde porque necesito poco producto y aunque falla algo en su función de regular el sebo, sí se porta perfectamente a la hora de evitar y tratar granitos y otras imperfecciones. Desde que la uso tengo la piel mejor que nunca, incluso me ha reducido considerablemente las rojeces que era un problema que estaba teniendo acentudado últimamente. De hidratación también va muy bien, me ha reparado por completo zonas que tenía muy resecas y algo despellejadas, y ha hecho que remita un brote de dermatitis que se me había pasado del cuero cabelludo a la frente. El olor puede molestar a algunas personas porque es bastante fuerte, a lilas, y dura un rato antes de irse. A mí no me molesta y de hecho creo que huele muy agradable, pero para quienes sean sensibles a olores intensos esto puede ser un problema.

Still love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

By far the one and only face cream that works for my combination skin. I don't break out, it smells good, it really moisturizes my skin!

dont work for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell so strong, and the bottle its too small

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about this. The smell is so good, smells like some sort of candy, but not too strong. Perfect under make up, and hydrates enough for me.

Won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been a fan of the Acure line and decided to try this out. I didn't like it at all. It didn't control my oily skin at all. I think it made it worse. I would tell people with oiler skin to proceed with caution as it may make it worse.

The best moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with skin issues for the past few years and have tried all different kinds of organic skin products. I was recommended this by a co worker and I absolutely love it! I'm not a fan of greasy moisturizer and this one does a perfect job! I have been using this for past several months and even through the very harsh and cold winter it has kept my face moisturized and blemishes away. I highly recommend this face lotion with the matching cleanser!

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I switch between using this and Acure's gotu kola day cream. Both great products. This cream I use for those days around the time of the month when my skin seems to get a bit greasy. Love it, and it smells like the gel cleanser.