Won't buy again

Posted by 4820979876974808960 on Jul 27, 2016

I have been a fan of the Acure line and decided to try this out. I didn't like it at all. It didn't control my oily skin at all. I think it made it worse. I would tell people with oiler skin to proceed with caution as it may make it worse.

Not good for my sensitive face

Posted by 5745053048066127020 on Mar 05, 2014

It's a thumbs down for me My face becomes red when i apply this on so i stop using it.... so sad.

Dissapointing

Posted by 5264520554907796175 on Dec 07, 2016

I was kind of dissapointed from this product. The product did absorb fast on my face , however it didn't gave me the wanted moisture, as my skin felt dry after 5 minutes of using it. In addition , the smell of it is pretty bad. For my opinion, it's not worth the price. Definitely won't order it again.

Leaves skin feeling hydrated and reduces redness

Posted by 5573117296194027054 on Mar 25, 2017

The product is really great, leaves my skin feeling really good. Only down side is the scent, if this was a non-scented product it would be way better. Not sure if it's my batch, but it smells a little like off milk. It seems to fade after about 5-10mins.

Disapointing

Posted by 4688434692243866475 on Mar 05, 2017

I expected an oil free product that is absorbed easily to the skin, but for my skin it didn't work, really unpleasant texture, feels thick and heavy instead of light and absorbent

Meh

Posted by 4685289183052988702 on Feb 25, 2017

Bad smell that lingers on your face. It simply does not do what it says in terms of oil control, moisturizing though. Will not purchase again and will not finish it

So-so

Posted by Yevheniia on Feb 25, 2016

Neither good nor bad

ineffective

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

doesn't do anything to stop oil production and I dont like the way my makeup applies on top

Me da grasa

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014

A pesar de ser una crema para mi tipo de piel no me ha ido bien, parece que mi piel no la absorve bien y me da mas grasa

not for oily skin

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Sep 21, 2014

I've tried to like in but the smell is awful and after a couple of hours my t zone becomes oily again. I have a combinated skin and its just not good for me.