Won't buy again

Posted by 4820979876974808960 on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been a fan of the Acure line and decided to try this out. I didn't like it at all. It didn't control my oily skin at all. I think it made it worse. I would tell people with oiler skin to proceed with caution as it may make it worse.

Not good for my sensitive face

Posted by 5745053048066127020 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a thumbs down for me My face becomes red when i apply this on so i stop using it.... so sad.

Dissapointing

Posted by 5264520554907796175 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was kind of dissapointed from this product. The product did absorb fast on my face , however it didn't gave me the wanted moisture, as my skin felt dry after 5 minutes of using it. In addition , the smell of it is pretty bad. For my opinion, it's not worth the price. Definitely won't order it again.

too oily for me !!

Posted by 5011770879714638442 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is quite disappointed!! I am using it in the morning and my face turns very oily after 2 hours, may be I am living in Hong Kong which is humid and hot!! I change and only use it at nite, scent is texture is good !!

Leaves skin feeling hydrated and reduces redness

Posted by 5573117296194027054 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is really great, leaves my skin feeling really good. Only down side is the scent, if this was a non-scented product it would be way better. Not sure if it's my batch, but it smells a little like off milk. It seems to fade after about 5-10mins.

Disapointing

Posted by 4688434692243866475 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected an oil free product that is absorbed easily to the skin, but for my skin it didn't work, really unpleasant texture, feels thick and heavy instead of light and absorbent

Meh

Posted by 4685289183052988702 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bad smell that lingers on your face. It simply does not do what it says in terms of oil control, moisturizing though. Will not purchase again and will not finish it

So-so

Posted by Yevheniia on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Neither good nor bad

ineffective

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

doesn't do anything to stop oil production and I dont like the way my makeup applies on top

Me da grasa

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de ser una crema para mi tipo de piel no me ha ido bien, parece que mi piel no la absorve bien y me da mas grasa

1 2