Normal

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es una humectante muy ligera, en definitiva no agrega grasa extra como otras cremas pero mi piel sigue estando grasosa, es decir que no controla nada.

Okay products

Posted by 5467612633002448944 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm let me see, don't think this product for me, don't feel like it's moisturised my face, luckily I had my seriously glow serum which I put on after helps my face feel moist. This cream is good to wear summer, but I will be going back to my accure day cream which I now preferred.

Not so good on my skin

Posted by organicguy on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it gives me a oily looking. It was causing me breakout too. For sure a natural, good product but did not worked well for me.

Didn't control my oily skin at all.

Posted by Reviewer2037746 on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is fine as a light moisturizer but it has oil control in the name and it did not control oil for me at all. I do have very oily skin. I won't be buying again because of the cost and small amount but would if it actually did control oil. Disappointing because I wanted to love it due to the cruelty free company and ingredients.

Just average

Posted by 4882302103181778654 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does its job as moisturizer, yet, not much oil control effect

good

Posted by Reviewer1419205 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

+ (positive): good before makeup, in dry countries this works good with another cream if you feel a little dry. - (negative): stings in the eyes, wrinkles will show more even if youre young(?) i cant use this now alone (april). But maybe soon. this is how it is in dry places

no es matificante

Posted by 5538705021491369099 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No la compréis si lo que buscáis es una matificante. Sin embargo funciona bien para el tratamiento del acné;calma la piel.