The best moisturizer I've ever used!

Posted by 5111551775711322950 on Jul 19, 2015

I ordered it about a year ago, and now got back to buy a new one. It's my favorite ever: does not increase breakouts, does not leave the skin dry or shiny, perfect base for my makeup! Also, if I put it on before sleep, my skin looks much better in the morning! And it feels great! If you are looking for something to treat acne - it's not the right product for you, in my opinion, you will need to get something with salicilic acid or similar ingredients. This product is first and foremost a moisturizer, and it does hydrate skin wonderfully! I have always had problem skin, and about 2 years ago my breakouts turned so bad, that I would cry and refuse to leave the house. I've tried all sorts of things, but it seems like all these issues come from within and can't be permanently healed by any topical treatment. For the last year I have used this moisturizer, an alcohol-free toner and a bunch of essential oils ( EOs are my one and only tool to actually fight off bacteria). My face cleared up wonderfully, and I honestly think this cream helped a lot by keeping my skin fresh and hydrated, so my oil glands didn't have to work so hard! :) I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product for problem, oily and combination skin, but as a MOISTURIZER, NOT AS AN ACNE TREATMENT ! :) :)

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

fantastic cream for combination skin!!!

Still love this

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Apr 06, 2013

By far the one and only face cream that works for my combination skin. I don't break out, it smells good, it really moisturizes my skin!

cool option for oily-combination skin for summer

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Jul 30, 2013

it does really moisturize your skin and doesnt leave it looking oily - which is really a benefit especially during hot summer days. I would say that the skin looks even matte after using this treatment.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2117599 on Aug 06, 2012

I like everything about this. The smell is so good, smells like some sort of candy, but not too strong. Perfect under make up, and hydrates enough for me.

The best moisturizer

Posted by 4716187527258493101 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been struggling with skin issues for the past few years and have tried all different kinds of organic skin products. I was recommended this by a co worker and I absolutely love it! I'm not a fan of greasy moisturizer and this one does a perfect job! I have been using this for past several months and even through the very harsh and cold winter it has kept my face moisturized and blemishes away. I highly recommend this face lotion with the matching cleanser!

Controls oil

Posted by PatWong on Aug 22, 2012

I use this under my loose powder. It doesn't cause breakouts on my skin that is highly sensitive to breakouts. At the same time, notice that my face is less greasy..

Good moisturizer

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I switch between using this and Acure's gotu kola day cream. Both great products. This cream I use for those days around the time of the month when my skin seems to get a bit greasy. Love it, and it smells like the gel cleanser.

Im very happy with this

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

I use both moisturizer, face wash and facial scrub from Acure Organics and Im very happy with them all.

Works great

Posted by 5100879803605462692 on Jul 09, 2014

I've been using this for about 2 months now and it, paired with the cleanser, has really helped my oily skin. It has a light, pleasant odor and moisturizes well.