Great scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great scrub if your skin is like mine, very sensitive and mostly dry. I tried green scrub from Acure and find it too harsh. This is really gentle on skin and makes it soft and clean. I will repurchase this definitely ;)

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love so many of the Acure facial products and this is one of my favourites. The scrub isn't as rough as their Brightening Facial Scrub, it's more of a gentle scrub. When I first tried it I thought the scent was a bit odd but I really like the earthy smell now. Just don't use it with a white face cloth if you want it to remain white as I've found it does take a bit of effort to get the colour out. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.

Like it a lot

Posted by LovelyHoney on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First, let me say that I adore Acure brightening scrub, so I really wanted to try this new one. It is really great, but I still prefer the first one. This one is milder, so if you find the first Acure scrub too rough - this could be the one for you. It is also more watery so be careful not to spill it. Skin feels great afterwards btw!

Pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works just fine, nothing exceptional. It is a bit pricey and has a strange scent. Does not smell, it is just a funny scent. It will leave a red tint on the skin, but after you wash it, it is gone.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my skin very well! I love Acure!

don't get turned off by the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! Clears and cleanse your skin so freakin' good!!!

gentle scrub gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only use this scrub 1-3 times a week but I like the feel of this product. The scrubbing beads gently exfoliate so I can scrub as slowly or as quickly without hurting my skin. This is what I was looking for in a scrub. There is a unique smell but it's not exactly a bad or good smell. My friend tried the scrub and said she didn't notice the smell.

Nice face scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do like this face scrub. I wish it was a bit more rough for my personal taste, but I think it's really nice. The smell isn't my favorite, but I like how smooth my face feels after using it. The jojoba beads are so nice!

Messy but leaves your clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tube is messy, be aware when you open it so it isn't everywhere. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh but stings a little if you have wounds or something like that in your face

초록색이 더 좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

입자가 더 곱긴한데.. 텍스쳐가 주르륵 흐릅니다. 그래서 스크럽 알갱이가 얼굴에 잘 안붙고 흘러내려요. 저에게는 냄새도 별로고요. 다음엔 원래사던 초록색을 사겠어요.