Great scrub

Posted by 5629504837290102412 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great scrub if your skin is like mine, very sensitive and mostly dry. I tried green scrub from Acure and find it too harsh. This is really gentle on skin and makes it soft and clean. I will repurchase this definitely ;)

LOVE!

Posted by 4883193491143297156 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love so many of the Acure facial products and this is one of my favourites. The scrub isn't as rough as their Brightening Facial Scrub, it's more of a gentle scrub. When I first tried it I thought the scent was a bit odd but I really like the earthy smell now. Just don't use it with a white face cloth if you want it to remain white as I've found it does take a bit of effort to get the colour out. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.

Love it

Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my skin very well! I love Acure!

don't get turned off by the smell

Posted by 5590383216586351770 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! Clears and cleanse your skin so freakin' good!!!

gentle scrub gets the job done

Posted by 5709852095361288750 on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only use this scrub 1-3 times a week but I like the feel of this product. The scrubbing beads gently exfoliate so I can scrub as slowly or as quickly without hurting my skin. This is what I was looking for in a scrub. There is a unique smell but it's not exactly a bad or good smell. My friend tried the scrub and said she didn't notice the smell.