Great Oil For The Face But....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil for face,  just  take a  pump rub between palms and press all over the face it doesnt feel heavy or oily but absorbs instantly with soft finish. I have tried this oil in my local store where it smelled like roses but the one i received smells like orangey chemical note rather than rose.. i recently tried the acure cgf serum where it too smelled like " chemical tires". I dont know whether i received any old stock or the warehouse smell becas i have been ordering from iherb for years and never had this issue.. but going forward i wud not repurchase from them becas the last few orders i keep having issues in quality of the products

no expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered 3 but none of them has expiration date on the bottle. It used to have and now they dont..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Argan Oil for my (dry/damaged) hair. When I read that you could use it on your face as well, I started putting it on after cleansing at night and in the morning. Not only have I noticed seemingly glowing skin, but my wrinkles seem to be less visible as well. I can't believe it! I'm a makeup artist and have worked in the beauty industry a long time...so I've tried 100's of products. This oil (acting as a serum) provides a nice base for under makeup as well. I usually apply 20-30 minutes before applying to ensure my skin has fully absorbed the oil. The only problem is the bottle is only 30ml so it goes really quick. Have already reordered 2 bottles. Also should note, since it's summer and I live in China (and it's very very hot), I don't need to apply anything else along with this oil. I ran out of moisturizer just as this came in the mail so I thought I would try it out for a few days temporarily, but now I'm hooked! It's perfect and enough for my dry skin on it's own. 3-4 pumps in my hair after shower, an additional pump to smooth once dry, and it doesn't leave my hair heavy or greasy. Great results, and all around great product. Very impressed.

Love the Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the Rose oil as a body oil for delicate areas and for times when I have very dry patches (usually too much to use on my face skin as I have plenty of oil there). It's so delicate and soothing, yet the smell is absolutely heavenly ... I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world when I use it!

Rose scent too soft

Posted by sugarcrusted on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having tried the original scent free argan oil before, this oil is just as light weight and nourishing as that, with some added fragrance. However, the rose scent isn't as strong as I had wished for. It is a blend of essential oils: orange, rose geranium, lemon g r a s s (iherb claims this word as abusive or offensive, hence the weird spacing), and rose. It's great for those who are sensitive to smells, as the scent dissipates very quickly. I'd prefer the scent to be a little stronger, more rose and less of the rest. Good thing this doesn't cost more than the normal argan oil.

Light weight and moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's exactly what I was looking for. It absorbs quickly, is light weight and not greasy, and very moisturizing. I can use it during the day or at night (my skin is a mix of dry/oily). I like to use it on my face and hands. The scent is a nice floral smell , and it's smells like a mix of rose and geranium.

Good And Various

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for my hair and face. It does work well on my hair, it is only I put on my hair for keeping moisture. For my face, because of humidity so it does not absorb well , it leaves some greasiness on the surface. However, my skin looks healthier and smoother than before , not really sure if it clogs pore because I got some conmedone acne

basic oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use it for hair skin! has nice smell

Great purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the way it smells and I recommend to use it at night. Good moisturizer in convenient container,

Rich texture and nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Feels just as nourishing as Acure´s regular argan oil (which is fantastic), but this one has a nice smell of citrus fruit as well.

1 2 3 4