Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, i use this with Avalon organics biotin-b complex shampoo.. been using for a month and new patches of hair starting to grow... I am thinning out on the top of my hair, this products helps alot I also mix castor, argan and marula oil together and leave in my hair during the day, hair growth has been very successful, my hair is thicker, darker and fuller... Will definitely continue to buy this product

Wonderful for Curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best daily conditioner that I have found for my naturally curly graying hair. My hair stays curly all day. The fragrance is amazing and is a wonderful morning shower wake up. This is a product I will continue to use after much searching.

Leaves hair soft and smelling great.

Posted by annathie on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of this conditioner - argan stem cell & argan oil, however it doesn't detangle - it leaves my hair quite knotty, requiring me to use a wide comb and comb the conditioner through. Does leave my hair soft and smelling great though. My scalp has become very dry though since I've started using this product.

Not the product pictured...Acure changed the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Acure changed their formula. It's no longer repairing conditioner. It's moisturizing. It no longer has Moroccan Argan Stem Cells anymore. The bottle looks the same, nit The details are different. The original product was amazing. This is not as good. It smells different and my hair doesn't look or feel as good. I'm very disappointed.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly good! Smells like almonds, has a light creamy texture, easy to distribute in the hair and leaves the hair very soft, shiny and moistured (I normally have thick, rather dry hair). It does not grease my hair at all, so no need to wash it every or every second day. This is a keeper.

Curly Haired Girls, Listen UP! :)

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I've found IT....THE CONDITIONER for curly hair! It smells awesome and works awesome. Simply, it's the best I've found so far. :)

Works like magic

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome, will purchase again!

change your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair confitioner since it change my hair from damaged dry to healthy shining hair.

Great smelling, but a little greasy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really happy to find this shampoo as it is all natural and smells great! However, I noticed after a few times of using it that I needed to wash my hair more often because it leaves more grease than normal shampoo. I am sad because I thought it would be a great product. Maybe it is not the best shampoo for my hair. I have fine, blonde, somewhat wavy hair but maybe this shampoo and conditioner is better for someone needing more moisture...?

Best Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only conditioner I used why not available more than a month ago? 😭😭