The best facial cleanser for sensitive skin.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry, sensitive, and delicate skin and I've tried so many different facial cleansers, but they were all just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing it properly. I didn't even expect that this facial cleanser with argan oil and probiotics would be any different, but it's simply amazing. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate, and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other cleansers, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten, synthetic fragrance and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: coconut-derived sodium cocoyl isethionate, glyceryl stearate SE, stearyl dihydroxypropyldimomium oligosaccharides, glyceryl oleate, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoglucoside citrate, glyceryl caprylate, and sodium lauroyl lactylate gently cleanse delicate and sensitive skin, exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities, unclog and tighten pores without stripping the skin's protective layer, chamomile and olive leaf extracts and vitamin E soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, coconut, olive, argan, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, vegetable glycerin and hydrolyzed jojoba esters deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, improving moisture retention and preventing dryness and dehydration, white horehound and echinacea stem cultures, lactobacillus extract, argan stem cells, and ubiquinone (CoQ10) detoxify the skin, regulate sebum production, support and strengthen the skin's defensive mechanisms, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, and rooibos are powerful antioxidants brightening, revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine is a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay, phenethyl alcohol is a safe preservative, sugar gum is a natural polysaccharide and harmless binder, emulsion stabilizer, and viscosity increasing agent. I use this facial cleanser two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product gently cleanses my skin, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm, and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

El mejor!!!!!!!!!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

El mejor jabón facial que he probado nunca para pieles sensibles y/o secas. Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Gentle and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is incredibly sensitive, combination / oily and acne-prone as well. So searching for a good cleanser has been pretty tough as my skin reacts negatively to almost everything. I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I can safely say that this product is very effective. While most cleansers irritate my skin, despite being formulated for sensitive skin, Acure's calmed it down and reduced the redness. I also enjoy the light, pleasant scent of the cleanser. I was hesitant on trying this for fear that I would break out, but I didn't. In fact, it's helped clear my skin up faster.

AMAZING!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin will get sometimes crazy dry, and on other days it will behave like regular or even oily. So I prefer to use a sensitive cleanser just in case.. Anyways this one does an amazing job removing make up and cleanse extremely well without drying. Highly recommended!

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is AMAZING, i almost cried the first time i used it.. nothing ever seems to work on my acne prone sensitive skin ! It's unscented, but it smells wonderful, which is weird - but i don't mind.. + it leaves my skin moisturized and very happy! :D I use Marula oil as a moisturizer after cleansing (also by acure) -> highly recommended ! (... also, washing my face in cold water instead of hot has helped my skin alot, seems to reduce inflammation .. it's worth a try :) ..)

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best facial cleanser i've had. Removes all makeup, and feels like cleaning your face with silk, and leaves face lovely and soft.

Good sensitive cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very mild and gentle cleanser. I have terribly sensitive skin but this one is not too harsh, and still removes makeup and dirt. It will leave my skin a bit dry afterwards, though, but if I combine it with an oil cleanser (double cleansing) it works just fine. You don't need much at all to cleanse your face so this will probably last me a very long time, especially since I only use it in the evenings when I remove my make-up. Probably the best sensitive cleanser I've tried.

smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is soo strong. It's obnoxious! Not like a slightly unpleasant smell, you really can't ignore it - it's very full on so I haven't put it near my face smelling through the plastic bag it came in

Mild and good but not a nice doft

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know that this is a fragrance free cleanser but my first impression was: I do not like the doft. Ingredients have their own scent so nothing really is odourless. This doft is mild, it is not bad and it fades away quickly. So it is not a problem but to be honest I do not like the doft. Otherwise I do like the product. It is very nice to use and has good gentle ingredients. Acure Organics seems to be a reliable company to take seriously when looking for more natural products. Daily use of products that contain a high amount of fragrance, whether the fragrant ingredients are synthetic or natural, causes chronic irritation that can damage healthy collagen production, lead to or worsen dryness, and impair your skin’s ability to heal. Fragrance-free is the best way to go for all skin types I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is excellent for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and moist. It only takes a little to do the job - a dime size. I have searched for a facial cleanser and tried many different brands. This is the best.