love it!!!

Posted by 4688899294284283494 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells amazing, it is gentle on my hair & scalp, my hair is really sift and shinny! And as if that wasn't good enought it has all natural produscts and no harm to animals! Love love love :)

Wonderful for dry hair!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely obsessed with Acure, the Argan shampoo and conditioner leave my hair with the perfect amount of moisture and softness. My hair is even easier to style, roots stay clean longer and my hair has even been air drying beautifully after using this shampoo.fir reference I have used many salon quality products (redken, Aveda) to cheap products (trader joes shampoo, suave) and I am now converted to Acure all the way! Prices for this size bottle was the best bang for your buck as well!

greasy aftereffect

Posted by 4683794626964449654 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am an Indian with dark brown hair which are slightly on the oily side. Bought this product as I wanted to use something non toxic...thought this was the perfect choice. I initially liked the smell and the gentle feel of it, so used it continuously.. then after about a month, started noticing its effects on my hair....the fragrance is kind of overpowering, and you need to wash your hair again the next day as my hair really gets very greasy if i don't. I do like its fragrance but if I don't wash it the next day, my hair starts smelling really bad...like it starts to stink! I've used this shampoo for about 10 months now...and these are the pros and cons of this shampoo on oily hair: PROS 1. gently on your hair and scalp 2. no scalp irritation whatsoever 3. pleasant smelling hair the day you wash 4. lathers well CONS 1. if you oil your hair and decide to wash it with this shampoo, it will not remove it completely in one go 2. need to wash your hair everyday else it will start to stink 3. scalp feels good but need to use serum for mid and tip of hair to control frizz after drying

Love!

Posted by 5626159474604972578 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several natural hair products and this by far exceeded my expectations!

One of the best shampoos around

Posted by kurogoma on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was using the smaller tube size, and upgraded to this huge bottle. I love the shampoo. Love the almond scent and love how soft my hair feels. Definitely love how economical this organic shampoo is.

Almond smelling shampoo - cleans well.

Posted by annathie on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of this shampoo - argan stem cell & argan oil, however it doesn't detangle - it leaves my hair quite knotty. Has a very strong almond smell, so if you don't like almond, don't use this. Does leave my hair soft. My scalp has become very dry though since I've started using this product.

Great smelling, but a little greasy...

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As I mentioned before concerning the shampoo, this product leaves my hair feeling greasy after one day of washing it. It is really too bad because it seems to be a high quality conditioner, however it is just not that effective for me. It may work better on other types of hair that need more moisture. I have fine, blonde, somewhat wavy hair.

So Impressed!

Posted by 4688440597631289902 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a high quality organic line of hair care products and this is most definitely the one! I did a lot of research and it seems as if quite a few people agree. I have extremely long hair that falls well past my lower back and it is very thick/wavy and course. Recently I've noticed it's been more dull and dry than usual. After using this and the conditioner a few times I've noticed a huge difference. This has added so much moisture back into my hair as well as a ton of shine. Totally recommend!

Awesome shampoo

Posted by 5435155400951977201 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a male with long, thick, curly/wavy hair. I just switched to this line of product after previously using another organic brand. This is literally half the price, but works just as well if not better. I use in conjunction with the conditioner and the leave-in. My hair has never been healthier. I highly recommend.

Acure Shampoo

Posted by 5075782547086483627 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was originally given to me as a small sample...I loved the way my hair felt so much that I ordered it. Wonderful smell and makes hair feel awesome!